Live Press Conference | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Press Conference

Originally posted by canesandphins1
don't think i can keep reading this thread with that britney pic all over the place can't scroll down to type a post

I know where your coming from. I see that picture and her song and video,"I'm a Slave for You," keep rolling through my mind. It's kind of "HARD" to keep my mind "ON" football... :D

MNFINFAN, THANK YOU!....

...now back to FInz football

NavyFishFan show the wife? Oh.. ok yeah right ;) look at bottom of page 5...

Originally posted by Disnardo
NavyFishFan show the wife? Oh.. ok yeah right ;) look at bottom of page 5...

No that's the doctored up air brushed version of Brittney. Somebody else posted a real life pic of her in a bikini....quite a bit LESS impressive I'd say.

That's the one I was looking for....can't find it :(

Alright I'll just have to respectfully disagree with the majority of you guys here. The guy sounds alright and says the right stuff but being an offensive coordinator is about way more than that. What it comes down to is a talent. Some people have the talent for calling plays during the game and most do not.

And to the dude who said Collier is well respected around the league, aquaatak i dont mean to single you out but where do you get that from? I read just about every material that has the word "dolphin" in it and have done so the past like 4 or 5 years. I just really haven't heard of Collier.

Anyway, personally I fear this is just another Kippy Brown in the making here. I think the Dolphins are making a mistake with their future rookie QB by hiring a lame duck like Collier to be the OC. Collier goes within a year, we get a respectable OC and then whadya know our young gun is learning his 2nd offense in two years. This naturally sets the QB back a bit, but the coaches don't care they need to see how he can do as soon as possible so he gets tossed into the fray anyway. Young QBs are ruined in such ways.

Somehow hindsight is making Chan Gailey look a lot better than he really was. His offense had no identity. Changed from week to week and the problem with that is it doesn't give the offense something at the end of the year that they do well with that they can rely upon for late season games and playoffs. Losing Norv is huge. I'm not saying we're doomed this year or anything, but this is a pretty big blow.

This One Maybe?

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

No that's the doctored up air brushed version of Brittney. Somebody else posted a real life pic of her in a bikini....quite a bit LESS impressive I'd say.

That's the one I was looking for....can't find it :(

I know it does not belong here but the question was asked
Just trying to help...;)
clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dolfan87

See this is something I have NEVER understood about football coaches.

If I walked into a gig, and it was stocked with guys like Williams, Chambers, and McMichael...I would fit my system around my players.

Why do so many coaches do tha opposite?

Makes zero sense.

Players...even good or great ones come and go. The coaches that always use their scheme regardless of personel are looking at the long haul, and likely intend on bringing in players that will fit in better.
There is a very big advantage to running a sceme that you completely understand. Make no mistake about that fact!

Back
Top Bottom