Live Press Conference | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Press Conference

This guy also had a year of pro personnel work (scouting). And he believes that will help him.

George Hill gets props!! I loved those defenses. :)

"I'm really looking forward to the first time my name gets cursed on talk radio." LOL!!

"You know what I"m really excited about? THe first time my name gets cursed on talk radio..."

At least he has a sense of humor.

5 dollars say he will get cursed out tonite on QAM.

Trestman speaking: "What I enjoy doing more than anything is working with quarterbacks, and that's what I'll be doing every day ... WHOEVER THAT MAY BE."

Uh-oh, Jay.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Trestman speaking: "What I enjoy doing more than anything is working with quarterbacks, and that's what I'll be doing every day ... WHOEVER THAT MAY BE."

Uh-oh, Jay.

"WHOEVER THAT MAY BE" re-arrange the letters ITS IN THERE!!!!
:lol:

BB

Like Ozzy said"I'm going thru changes" and is about time. Jay's gone and Wanny will have to change some things or he'll be gone too.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Muck
"I've got Ricky. I've got Konrad. I've got McMichael. I've got Chambers. We're going to play to their strengths. No matter what we have to do, we're going to play to their strengths".

"Success is in the details".

AMEN!!! About time somebody from the organization said that so I didn't have to for the 1,000,000th time!!!!

GO FINS!!!

I'm excited about these changes, specifically from the "standpoint" that the OC will have more play call-ability and authority.

No Dave....you CAN'T call an offensive game. Glad you're finally realizing that.

I'm also glad to see Wanny a little more brash as well. Maybe he's finally learning some things.

Collier is well respected around the league. Good to see him get his shot.

New Blood Is Good.

BTW, Jay, the movers are here!!!:jumper:

Back
Top Bottom