Live Press Conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Press Conference

What is this guys experience as a OC. Is he a good choice?? I'm not familiar with this man.

More swing passes to Ricky, WCO uses the Rb pass as a long hand-off... look for Trestman another pass catch RB as well. Less QB sacks, more attempt/completions.
6 of one, a half dozen of the other, look for ricky's combined yards to be similar, more catches and yard per attmpt/touch... fewer total rushing. If the pass game clicks his total combined yard should INCREASE.
Trestman first made his mark as an assistant to marty in Cleveland for a pro coach, going there when Kosar did after succeeding in College as his ***'t coach. The Miami vibe is on with him.
Marino a figurehead? He replaced Norv first thing, Wanny's boy is outta there and the man to mold a new QB into Dolphin tradition is there now.
Konrad/Ricky a good west coast set, the FB catches their share in west coast set.
A trigger man QB and some OL depth is all you need, the skill guys can make this stuff work.

Anyone else not getting video?? I'm at work.

I think we should give the guy a break before he's even anounced. I think most coaches with the right players can do pretty good.

Ozzy rules!!

Wanny: "From a quarterback standpoint, Mark Trestman will be heavily involved with the passing game."

no video

BTW, I got here late.........can we do a drinking game with every time Wanny says: "standpoint"

Wanny Just said

Joe Collier is Our New OC, Mark trestman is the QB coach and the aassnt HC. Not a done deal on the bernie Parmalee being the RB coach.

Joel will call the plays and come up with the (offensive) gameplan. Mark will have input on a a wide variety of coaching issues, from practice schedules to game-day coaching.

Back
Top Bottom