Live Press Conference | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Press Conference

Like how this guy is talking. Talking about analyzing defenses' strengths and weaknesses and attacking the weaknesses.

Joel's talking "NFL coaching experience ... I'm ready ..."

"We want to create dilemmas for the defense ... based on what they do well and what they don't do well ..."

"We have to be able to score points."

I like the way this guy sounds.

Joel Collier:"The most important thing for getting to a super bowl is to score points."

:roflmao:

He is sharper than that statement though............good guy.

"I've got Ricky. I've got Konrad. I've got McMichael. I've got Chambers. We're going to play to their strengths. No matter what we have to do, we're going to play to their strengths".

"Success is in the details".

Ricky, Randy, Rob, Chris all mentioned by name.

Not ONE mention of Jay Fiedler.

Sharp guy.......

I like his "We adjust our gameplan to the other team's weakness" philosophy.

It's better than Norv's "we are gonna shove it down your throat." philosophy.

Agree - he's talking smart, and saying things that make sense. He's also identifying his 'cop-out' answers. ('The way you can win changes from week to week', etc)

If he's really taken things from the minds of people like Parcells, Gailley, and Turner, and has the philosophy of taking the talent of the players and making the necessary changes to attack the defense, we could have a winner.

This guys sounds like he's really excited. Like his heart is beating a million miles an hour. I'm all about giving him a chance. Everybody's gotta start somewhere. :)

Also, Collier is only 40 years old.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Muck ... :roflmao:

We're "hearing" the same things ...

Except I'm "hearing" them first. :D

Well Shula used to adjut to what his players did good. He won with the run game and later with the passing game.Now lets go get Rivers.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom