LOL @ Jets | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

No it's not. The Dolphins WON 2 Super Bowls. They didn't LOSE two Super Bowls. People remember the winners for more often than the losers. In the case with the Jets they weren't even the Super Bowl loser.

final 4 team 2 straight years, it sure beats going 16 years and counting w/o a playoff win.

No it's not. The Dolphins WON 2 Super Bowls. They didn't LOSE two Super Bowls. People remember the winners for more often than the losers. In the case with the Jets they weren't even the Super Bowl loser.

In Junc's case he was at Foxboro when Sanchez outplayed Tom Brady in a playoff game and won where few teams do. I understand why that is much more important than a fumble in a blowout loss. Surely you can see the difference.

It really sucks that all we have to boast about is a playoff win or two. Meanwhile New England plays for homefield advantage literally every single year and they always have a first round bye. These are things neither of our teams can even remember happening.

More power to the 2 Jets fans in here that experienced the terrific run of 2009-2010. It's telling when that is all you have to hang your hat on (something we can't even do).

In Junc's case he was at Foxboro when Sanchez outplayed Tom Brady in a playoff game and won where few teams do. I understand why that is much more important than a fumble in a blowout loss. Surely you can see the difference.

that was fun, I don't even think about the the buttfumble. sure it was an embarrassing play but we were getting killed regardless so it doesn't bother me at all. I choose tho think of all the good times especially since 6 years later we haven't had any new good times.:(

That had to be a great feeling walking out of Gillette with a bunch of silent Patriot fans knowing their season was done. Hell I'd endure a 100 butt fumbles to be at a game with that result.
Anyone that doesn't understand your loyalty to Mark just isn't using their head or has forgot what beating a top team in the playoffs feels like. It has been so long for us......

That had to be a great feeling walking out of Gillette with a bunch of silent Patriot fans knowing their season was done. Hell I'd endure a 100 butt fumbles to be at a game with that result.
Anyone that doesn't understand your loyalty to Mark just isn't using their head or has forgot what beating a top team in the playoffs feels like. It has been so long for us......

I have been following this team since I was a little kid in the early 80s, been going to basically every home game since 1990 w/ a few road games here and there. The feeling walking out of there was the best I have ever experienced. I really though we were finally going to the Super Bowl. A week later I was at heinz Field and the feeling was very different but I will always cherish that Pats game.

The fans were actually good there that day, I think they all thought they'd beat us 45-3 again like a month earlier. Maybe the best atmosphere I have ever experienced w/ the fans standing the entire game being really loud when we had that ball.

I understand what those playoff appearances mean to Junc and other Jets fans and I don't deny its impressive. However in the eyes of every other NFL team's fan base the Jets are remembered more for the butt fumble than reaching two AFC Championship games in a row.

Most teams fan bases can't see past their own team's history and accomplishments to realize that losing two AFCC games in a row is more impressive than a fumble that was sensationalized by the media.

94985c42b7c906f53dc70d5e0b76a069.jpg

And yet that butt fumble is far more memorable than either of those playoff runs.

I'll take what the Jets have done (buttfumble included) over what the Dolphins have done since the turn of the century. The buttfumble is one meaningless play. The Dolphins have now built a long track record of losing.

The Dolphins are considered one of the worst franchises in the NFL nowadays. It least when people talk about Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan, their back to back memorable runs in the playoffs are not forgotten.

Whats been so great about the Dolphins? Nick Saban leaving you high and dry? Culpepper over Brees? Chad Henne? The trifecta lol? The Monday Night miracle? Which is still talked about to this day.

I'll take what the Jets have done (buttfumble included) over what the Dolphins have done since the turn of the century. The buttfumble is one meaningless play. The Dolphins have now built a long track record of losing.

The Dolphins are considered one of the worst franchises in the NFL nowadays. It least when people talk about Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan, their back to back memorable runs in the playoffs are not forgotten.

Whats been so great about the Dolphins? Nick Saban leaving you high and dry? Culpepper over Brees? Chad Henne? The trifecta lol? The Monday Night miracle? Which is still talked about to this day.

If Miami is so terrible why do you even stay here and chat with fans of the worst franchise in the NFL?

Heres to the Jets becoming a footnote in history :hump:

Jets gave the game away today.

That was out first loss in Miami in what feels like forever. We never lose there.

1. Fitz is Fitz. It is what it is for us until we find our QB who we are always searching for. It'll always be an up and down roller coaster. Fitz is way to careless with the football. That pick in the end zone was inexcusable. Even when he ran for the first down he made a careless lateral that he was lucky Bilal caught.

2. Marshall was right about Maxwell. He's a walking penalty. He killed him all day and Fitz and the CS should have made it a point to get him the ball more. Ray Lucas said it on the post game for the Jets, every throw to Marshall when Maxwell was on him was either a catch or a penalty on Maxwell. They needed to go to Marshall more.

3. Our penalties were inexcusable. We stopped Ajayai like I knew we would but we had 2 bad personal foul penalties on that first drive that gift wrapped the Dolphins 7 points. And then Antonio Allen blew the game by being offsides on a kickoff. Just terrible.

Forte averaged close to 10 yards a carry but I don't even think he had 15 rushing attempts...

In the end I wasn't impressed with Miami at all. The Jets just aren't that good and couldn't close the door on them. They had opportunities all day and if they could convert in the redzone they would have won. They also had a great chance of winning even with all of their red zone struggles but Antonio Allen being offsides killed them.

Congrats on the win. But i'm not impressed with either team.

Jets gave the game away today.

That was out first loss in Miami in what feels like forever. We never lose there.

1. Fitz is Fitz. It is what it is for us until we find our QB who we are always searching for. It'll always be an up and down roller coaster. Fitz is way to careless with the football. That pick in the end zone was inexcusable. Even when he ran for the first down he made a careless lateral that he was lucky Bilal caught.

2. Marshall was right about Maxwell. He's a walking penalty. He killed him all day and Fitz and the CS should have made it a point to get him the ball more. Ray Lucas said it on the post game for the Jets, every throw to Marshall when Maxwell was on him was either a catch or a penalty on Maxwell. They needed to go to Marshall more.

3. Our penalties were inexcusable. We stopped Ajayai like I knew we would but we had 2 bad personal foul penalties on that first drive that gift wrapped the Dolphins 7 points. And then Antonio Allen blew the game by being offsides on a kickoff. Just terrible.

Forte averaged close to 10 yards a carry but I don't even think he had 15 rushing attempts...

In the end I wasn't impressed with Miami at all. The Jets just aren't that good and couldn't close the door on them. They had opportunities all day and if they could convert in the redzone they would have won. They also had a great chance of winning even with all of their red zone struggles but Antonio Allen being offsides killed them.

Congrats on the win. But i'm not impressed with either team.

Rah rah,. Typical Jets fan post. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.
You lost. You are 3-6. :lol:

Letting a guy run for 115 yards equals stopping him. :sidelol:

Go talk draft now.

Rah rah,. Typical Jets fan post. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.
You lost. You are 3-6. :lol:

Letting a guy run for 115 yards equals stopping him. :sidelol:

Go talk draft now.

Typical? When are Dolphins fans not making excuses? You lose every year...

Ajayai had a better game then I thought he did. He hit a couple of big runs towards the end. But the Jets for the most part did a good job against him until the final drive.

Dolphins aren't going anywhere either.

Back
Top Bottom