LOL @ Jets | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

Typical? When are Dolphins fans not making excuses? You lose every year...

Ajayai had a better game then I thought he did. He hit a couple of big runs towards the end. But the Jets for the most part did a good job against him until the final drive.

Dolphins aren't going anywhere either.

It all doesn't matter what you think and how many excuses you use: Jets lost. Jets are 3-6. Jets fans can talk draft already.

High5.png

I loved this sack :lol:

You're 4-4. Have fun on your way to a 7 or 8 win season. You're right there with us.

Doesn't matter. You are 3-6 and we are 4-4. Our expectations were low for the season and yours were high. The failure is on you. Doesn't matter how much you whine (with or without cheese) the Jets are a crappy team.

Doesn't matter. You are 3-6 and we are 4-4. Our expectations were low for the season and yours were high. The failure is on you. Doesn't matter how much you whine (with or without cheese) the Jets are a crappy team.

That's the truth.

I expected a lot from the Jets after a 10-6 rookie year from HC Bowles and I had zero expectations for the Dolphins.

But alas, after today, I'm just gonna sit back and LOL @ the Jets.

That's the truth.

I expected a lot from the Jets after a 10-6 rookie year from HC Bowles and I had zero expectations for the Dolphins.

But alas, after today, I'm just gonna sit back and LOL @ the Jets.

Not just you. Those preseason predictions of the Jets fans and their playoff aspirations and the Jets being the team supplanting the Patriots are still echoing in my ears.

My predictions for the Dolphins were 8-8 based on a 3-3 division record (1-5 last year) and I was told to take the aqua colored glasses off. :lol:

Bills fans can trash talk with the best of them but when they lose they own up to it. At least on here. Jets fans? Na.

A little side story: you really didn't here and see much of Jets fans today except when they scored the go ahead TD with almost 6 minutes left. The guy in front of us turned around and acted like they just won the Superbowl and a happy threesome decided to take selfies with the scoreboard in the background and continued to talk trash. The only thing I thought was "why would you trash talk with almost 6 minutes left in the game?".
Oh well, that lasted about what? 5 seconds. :lol:

Oh it was such pleasure to see them heading for the exits right after their punt. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon Marshall had what, 6 catches for 45 yards? Maxwell hardly got killed and he's horrible in coverage. Marshall made himself look foolish by crying before and after the game. Only a matter of time before he quits on the Jets. Doesn't matter if Maxwell held him up he did what he had to do. Bottom line is the Jets lost again pretty well ending their season.

we stink, the coaching is pathetic. You guys should be grateful you didn't hire Bowles a few years ago.

Fir you guys, i like gase, he doesn't abandon the run and put the game on the QB. Yesterday was a battle of bad QBs ours was worse but your QB tried to outduel ours. you will need much more from the QB to be a WC team

we stink, the coaching is pathetic. You guys should be grateful you didn't hire Bowles a few years ago.

Fir you guys, i like gase, he doesn't abandon the run and put the game on the QB. Yesterday was a battle of bad QBs ours was worse but your QB tried to outduel ours. you will need much more from the QB to be a WC team

So every post you make after yesterday is congrats on the win.. but your QB stinks.. how nice of you! I'll take the win and move on.. you should take the loss and move on. Your "unbiased " takes on QB's is well known. Your blatant shots at RT are transparent. Next time your "classy " congrats should end at good win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday was a strange game. Fitz moved the ball well but couldn't finish. His 2 INTs were abysmal. The defense is still good though. They held Ajayi in check for the most part but it is a 4 quarter game and Jay gets stronger later.

Jets will have to almost run the table to have a chance at a WC spot. The only problem with that is you face NE twice along with Indy, Buffalo, and Miami again.

Yesterday was a strange game. Fitz moved the ball well but couldn't finish. His 2 INTs were abysmal. The defense is still good though. They held Ajayi in check for the most part but it is a 4 quarter game and Jay gets stronger later.

Jets will have to almost run the table to have a chance at a WC spot. The only problem with that is you face NE twice along with Indy, Buffalo, and Miami again.

that has been Fitz in 2016

we are out of the playoff race, I am hoping to get a long look at Petty.

Almost everyone said the Jets were going to have a tough time getting through the early part of their schedule. Consensus from most people was that 3-3 or 2-4 wouldn't be bad for the Jets considering who they were playing. That's the truth. Spin it how you want to. But nobody thought the Jets were going to be anything better than a borderline WC team with that schedule and our QB situation.

They won 10 games last year. Who expected the Jets to top that in 2016? Most people predicted 8-10 wins. Facts.

Back
Top Bottom