LOL @ Jets | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

I'm waiting for the Behind Enemy Lines thread this week, because I'm going to post it if VBCG doesn't.

I found some gems.

From ganggreen:

c44f81440ed382a7e7b08f62703f963f.png

:lol:

They drafted Hackenberg in the second round. :sidelol:

They literally drafted Hackenberg in the second round. Fitzpatrick. Gen0. Petty. Hackenberg. :sidelol:

Hackenberg, a guy that is so bad they wouldn't even give him garbage time looks in the pre-season because it would have embarrassed him, in the second round. :sidelol:

[video=youtube;fyEThSM4JnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyEThSM4JnI[/video]

The Jets blow.

They drafted Hackenberg in the second round. :sidelol:

They literally drafted Hackenberg in the second round. Fitzpatrick. Gen0. Petty. Hackenberg. :sidelol:

Hackenberg, a guy that is so bad they wouldn't even give him garbage time looks in the pre-season because it would have embarrassed him, in the second round. :sidelol:

[video=youtube;fyEThSM4JnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyEThSM4JnI[/video]

The Jets blow.

That was incredible to me. I'm not sure how anyone that watched 3 Penn State games could have given him a grade higher than 7th round flyer. I'm not an expert evaluator, but some QBs just flat out can't play and it's obvious to me and confuses me when a team thinks otherwise. Logan Thomas is another guy I felt that way about.

I posted this in another thread but something that occurred to me after the post-game celebratory high-fives is that Todd Bowles is actually a really ****ing bad coach and we should consider ourselves lucky that he is rumored to be safe this off-season.

I mean, if you had asked me going into this game what our best case scenario for winning a game with Matt Moore at QB was, and I'd have told you it was if the Jets repeatedly decided that they didn't need even a single deep safety against our passing offense. Well, Todd Bowles, despite having been the interim head coach of the Dolphins with Matt Moore as his starting quarterback a few years back, elected to do exactly that.

Kind of unreal. Thank you, Todd. What a wonderful, wonderful game that was for us. :lol:

I really think losing Decker tanked the offense for the Jets. No one really expected Fitz to have a great year after what he did last year. But losing Decker was a huge problem. Matt Forte is having a decent year. The biggest find for them this year is Bilal Powell. I know he's played in the past but he's showing lately he could be viewed as a #1 guy.

Revis has to go. Guy fell off a cliff this year and doesn't even have a pick.

I really think losing Decker tanked the offense for the Jets. No one really expected Fitz to have a great year after what he did last year. But losing Decker was a huge problem. Matt Forte is having a decent year. The biggest find for them this year is Bilal Powell. I know he's played in the past but he's showing lately he could be viewed as a #1 guy.

Revis has to go. Guy fell off a cliff this year and doesn't even have a pick.

that hurt but that's no reason to tank the way we have. Powell should have had a bigger role from day 1, that was the bigger problem. he was a key late in last year and he was hurt week 17, I thought him and Forte would share the load but they forgot about Bilal.

The Jets blow. The coaching staff blows, the morons in the front office who literally drafted Hack in the 2nd round blow, the team blows, its fans blow, the guy named WOODY JOHNSON who owns the team, that guy definitely blows. You know it.

Back
Top Bottom