LOL @ Jets | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

I am pretty sure that was paid advertising.

Porsche is an official sponsor of the Jets this year. And the Porsche he pictured during the bet was on display outside the Jets facility. So, I think you are right. It would be pretty funny though if that Porsche on display disappeared at the end of the season.

Congrats on making the playoffs. I was wrong about the 2016 Dolphins. Good team.

Gase is off to a great start in his Dolphins tenure. He might be the real deal. Time will tell. We'll see if the Dolphins can go on a run in the playoffs and do some damage. Raiders are very beatable now. Pitt and KC aren't great teams. Door could be open to make a run.

mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL
Brandon Marshall to Showtime on season. Like "having a diaper on and never changing it. And just sitting in that diaper the whole year."

To take a less mean spirited approach towards the Jets, I think they're going to have to get rid of some good players for locker room reasons

To take a less mean spirited approach towards the Jets, I think they're going to have to get rid of some good players for locker room reasons

I agree....some of the BS being spewed in the press from a few of their players should warrant a pink slip.

Who are the Jets playing this week? :lol:

Who did the Steelers play? I didn't see a football game being played. I saw a scrimmage. Similar to Baltimore in 2008. You're still just another loser like everyone else who is home right now.

But to be fair, you guys had a great first season under Gase. The biggest thing though is building on it going forward. Jets are a long ways off from being contenders right now. We'll see what they do this off season. Biggest thing for the Dolphins was that losing Tannehill hurt. Not because Moore played bad, he didn't. But he missed out on valuable big games down the stretch of the season and some playoff experience. He had to watch from the sidelines. He could have benefited from being out there on Sunday. Regardless of the outcome.

I agree....some of the BS being spewed in the press from a few of their players should warrant a pink slip.

It was really only Sheldon Richardson. He needs to go. But its because the Jets have 2 other guys like him and they just gave one a massive contract (Wilkerson) and the other one (Williams) is probably the best of the 3. Sheldon was asked to play out of position and while performing well, he'd be far better if he could line up in his natural spot on the field more consistently.

They'll probably move on from Marshall, Revis, Mangold, and a bunch of other vets. Although I'd personally keep Marshall and Revis, I think their days are numbered for financial reasons. They're porbably going to have a lot of cap room to play with and we'll see a very different team on the field next year. The Jets have to be smart though and sign/trade for young players. Not guys on their 4th or 5th contracts like they did when Maac took over. Those guys age very quickly. The Jets should emulate what the Giants did last off season.

Who did the Steelers play? I didn't see a football game being played. I saw a scrimmage. Similar to Baltimore in 2008. You're still just another loser like everyone else who is home right now.

But to be fair, you guys had a great first season under Gase. The biggest thing though is building on it going forward. Jets are a long ways off from being contenders right now. We'll see what they do this off season. Biggest thing for the Dolphins was that losing Tannehill hurt. Not because Moore played bad, he didn't. But he missed out on valuable big games down the stretch of the season and some playoff experience. He had to watch from the sidelines. He could have benefited from being out there on Sunday. Regardless of the outcome.

Look who is crawling out from under the rock.

:lol:

Look who is crawling out from under the rock.

:lol:

Look whose recovered from getting hit over the head time and time again from Ben, Bell, and Brown.

When the Dolphins made the playoffs I returned to congratulate you guys. When the Jets season is over I begin to lose interest in message boards until the off season starts to reach draft time.

Look whose recovered from getting hit over the head time and time again from Ben, Bell, and Brown.

When the Dolphins made the playoffs I returned to congratulate you guys. When the Jets season is over I begin to lose interest in message boards until the off season starts to reach draft time.

Complete the process. :up:

Back
Top Bottom