LOL @ Jets | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

:rotfl1:
I was surprised we battled for a half.

Suuurrrrrreeeeeee. :sidelol:

w6x8g.jpg

200.gif

that hurt but that's no reason to tank the way we have. Powell should have had a bigger role from day 1, that was the bigger problem. he was a key late in last year and he was hurt week 17, I thought him and Forte would share the load but they forgot about Bilal.

It allows for opponents to work more aggressively against Marshall. These stats are mind-boggling:

2015: 109 catches, 1,502 yards, 14 TDs.
2016: 57 catches, 760 yards, 3 TDs. 2 games to play.

The Jets as a whole have thrown 14 TDs and 22 INTs. That's one of the other issues. No real QB.

It allows for opponents to work more aggressively against Marshall. These stats are mind-boggling:

2015: 109 catches, 1,502 yards, 14 TDs.
2016: 57 catches, 760 yards, 3 TDs. 2 games to play.

The Jets as a whole have thrown 14 TDs and 22 INTs. That's one of the other issues. No real QB.

the poor QB play and constant change at QB sure hasn't helped either. nothing went right this year, it's one of those years. Decker is very underrated but I can't buy that everything fell apart b/c of him going down. we were struggling 2 of the 3 weeks w/ him.

the poor QB play and constant change at QB sure hasn't helped either. nothing went right this year, it's one of those years. Decker is very underrated but I can't buy that everything fell apart b/c of him going down. we were struggling 2 of the 3 weeks w/ him.

One of those years. Maybe they'll rebound next year. We all know how that happens to several teams a year.

One of those years. Maybe they'll rebound next year. We all know how that happens to several teams a year.

as bad as it looks now is the way it looked for you guys last year or us 2 years ago. things can change quickly but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom