LOL @ Jets | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

Who did the Steelers play? I didn't see a football game being played. I saw a scrimmage. Similar to Baltimore in 2008. You're still just another loser like everyone else who is home right now.

But to be fair, you guys had a great first season under Gase. The biggest thing though is building on it going forward. Jets are a long ways off from being contenders right now. We'll see what they do this off season. Biggest thing for the Dolphins was that losing Tannehill hurt. Not because Moore played bad, he didn't. But he missed out on valuable big games down the stretch of the season and some playoff experience. He had to watch from the sidelines. He could have benefited from being out there on Sunday. Regardless of the outcome.

I don't consider Miami a loser based on 2016. I am proud of their accomplishments even with their flawed roster.

You are right though in that they must build on having next year be as good if not better to show consistency. Doing what the Jets did in going from 10-6 to 5-11 would be a disaster.

a8b837b6e76c1832563e8199dde4833f.jpg

Imagine having such an incompetent racist prick as an owner that he'll bypass a proven QB for the likes of McCown, Petty, and HACKenberg.

The Jets are basically starting a square-one rebuild without even a decent QB on their roster and a head coach whose performance thus far qualifies him, at best, as a question mark.

If the Dolphins don't beat these guys twice this season, that's a major fail. Not that I want the Jets to lose too many games. I hope they finish between 6 and 8 wins for several seasons in a row.

I was incredibly stunned at the hackenberg by the jets....even at their enept drafting, he should never have been draft...let alone in the second round. He was a great high school prospect who sucked in college

Of all the players the Jets released this off season, the only productive player from last year was David Harris. I personally am hoping that Hackenberg wins the starting job, this is a rebuilding season and we have to know if he can play.

Back
Top Bottom