Looking At The Board In Front Of Us For Tmrw | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking At The Board In Front Of Us For Tmrw

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Browns
Giants
Browns
Colts
Colts
Bucs
Bears
Broncos
Raiders
- US -

So I am looking at tight end, Goedert would be my first choice. Glad Hurst is gone already. Browns and Giants have Njoku / Engram. Colts resigned Doyle recently. Bucs have Brate and Howard. Bears have Shaheen, Burton, Sims. Broncos... Butt? Not sure who else. Raiders have Jared Cook.

So honestly the Broncos are probably the biggest threat to our path at a shot a new shiny tight end. Maybe the Raiders or Colts, OR someone trades up with one of those teams to jump us.

If we end up with Goedert or Gesicki I will be very content

Colts also signed Ebron, they have to go defense. At least one of those gays are going to be there. question is if we take him

Last edited:
Yeah that order as it stands right now is ripe for trading up, I'm expecting a lot of moves. Can't really predict whose likely to be there when we pick again.

I think the Dolphins might get greedy (and rightfully so) and might trade down 4-5 spots with an eye moving up in the third. Remember behind us Baltimore is out of the mix. Id move down to as far as 48 if LAC is interested. Arizona being your onky threat to take a TE. Belichek needs to go defense at 43.

I wouldnt rule an OL either.

Seattle and Pittsburgh did there part to help the rest of us get a better shot at a 2nd player.

Wonder where Mason Rudolph ends up. Kind of forgotten at the moment.

Currently only teams ahead of Miami in the 2nd round that might take a qb are the Giants and Broncos.

If Rudolph goes to NYG he will have at his disposal the kind lf arsenal that can propel him well past the top QBs when you consider what the Jets and Bills are working with.

And with Barkley in the fold, Clevelands skill positions dont look as shiny as they couldve.

Beckham/Engram/Barkley.....so sick.

I want to see these two wrs go early tomorrow. Sutton and Kirk. Indy should be in the mix.

I like both Goddert and Hernandez, but the player I want is Lorenzo Carter. He seemed to finally put it together this year and still has room for more improvement. At 6-5 250 and 34" arms, I thimk he will be very effective as an edge rusher. Not sure about his coverage ability, but he is athletic, so with his length he should be able to cover the TE. Maybe I am wrong, but I see him as more of a OLB than with his hand in the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom