Looking At The Board In Front Of Us For Tmrw | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking At The Board In Front Of Us For Tmrw

Will you still be rolling on the floor if the guy is correct? The hubris and stupidity on these boards is mind numbing.

Correct how? Josh Rosen was drafted at #10. We had pick #11.

The Dolphins played this draft masterfully. The fact that I get a bonus watching the anybody-but-Tannehill crowd cry is simply awesome.

Well looks like Jason Witten is retiring to join Monday Night Football, so the Cowboys sure as heck need to draft a TE.
Hope Dolphins take Goedert in the 2nd here.

Dallas now needs a TE, so watch out for that.

May be reminiscent of when the Cowboys took Travis Fredrick in what experts called a huge reach. He turned out to be one of the best safeties in the NFL. Ragnow can be the same thing.

Frederick is an even better center ... just an ok safety.

Here is my list that I'd look at for the 2nd round in no particular order:

Harold Landry (converted to OLB)
Derrius Guice (RB)
Will Hernandez (G)
James Daniels (C/G)
Josh Jackson (CB)
Maurice Hurst (DT)
Mike Gesicki (TE)
Isaiah Oliver (CB)
Courtland Sutton (WR)
Dallas Goedert (TE)
DJ Chark (WR)
Harrison Phillips (DT)
Donte Jackson (CB)

With Witten deciding to retire, add the Cowboys to the mix. And I see them trying to move up to get one of the talked about TEs.

Don't **** around...make the move to go up and get Geodart. It should only cost us the extra 4th and in two days we have upgraded the offense and defense. In the 3rd go LB and fill out the rest of the draft.

I absolutely do NOT want to move up...Gesicki and Goedert are very similar and half the analysts have each one rated higher. I am pretty confident one of them will be there when we pick. And if not that prob means a stud DT, OL, or Rudolph falls to us. I'm done giving up draft picks unless they are 6-7 rounders.

Back
Top Bottom