Looking At The Board In Front Of Us For Tmrw | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking At The Board In Front Of Us For Tmrw

Player that stands out to me if we stay at 42 is James Daniels but I dont think Miami’s looking for a center. Him and maybe Goedert.

I’d be trying to trade back conscious of the tight end run.

Great run down. There are often trade ups early in new days, so that could upset the apple cart. But, I also am looking at TE Mike Gesicki and TE Dallas Goedert, plus for me, I would also add DT Maurice Hurst. Any one of those 3 would make me very happy. Those three represent perfect fits at positions of need and also arguably best player available when we pick as well ... arguably best players still available. I wouldn't be upset if we added RB Nick Chubb either though.
I love Gesicki. His background in volleyball and basketball shows up on the football field. I think he's the best receiving tight end in the draft.

Also a big fan of Guice to help dictate the running game more. But TE is a bigger need.

Why do any of you want to waste a 2nd round pick on a rb when we have drake and gore? We have so many more glaring needs. I will never understand some of you.

Don't **** around...make the move to go up and get Geodart. It should only cost us the extra 4th and in two days we have upgraded the offense and defense. In the 3rd go LB and fill out the rest of the draft.

We have to get one of those top TEs. In order for Gase's offense to run properly that receiving TE is critical. Currently our options on the roster are SLIM, forcing us to go TE earlier than I usually care to, but it's needed. SD St. and Penn St.'s inline threats would both excel in Gase's system I believe.

Goedert has all the makings of a Gronk type of career. Shore up his blocking and we have the TE piece we have needed for so many years.

Totally off topic, but I was floored Frank Ragnow went ahead of some really talented guys but he is another one of those work horse guys you can’t go wrong with. I like those non-wasted picks that get you guys that will make the roster. You don’t want to reach for players but nobody cares next year when the guy made the team where you got him.

May be reminiscent of when the Cowboys took Travis Fredrick in what experts called a huge reach. He turned out to be one of the best safeties in the NFL. Ragnow can be the same thing.

Seems I posted this in the wrong forum - I'll give it a try here - should give this scouting report a look it's excellent, gives us a top CB in the draft

Colorado CB Isaiah Oliver - I believe is a missed evaluation top 20 prospect

Thor Nastrom - best picks moving forward
8. DE Harold Landry 13. CB Josh Jackson 21. C James Daniels 22. WR Courtland Sutton 26. DE Josh Sweat 28. T Connor Williams 29. DT Maurice Hurst 30. S Justin Reid 31. G Will Hernandez 33. CB Isaiah Oliver 36. RB Derrius Guice 38. S Jessie Bates 40. T Tyrell Crosby 41. RB Ronald Jones 43. LB Malik Jefferson 44. CB Carlton Davis 46. CB Donte Jackson 47. WR Christian Kirk 48. DE Sam Hubbard 49. WR Equanimeous St. Brown 50. S Ronnie Harrison 51. G Braden Smith 52. WR Michael Gallup 53. WR Anthony Miller

24 picks not a TE in there, still 5 or 6 good TE's we should be able to get a good one in round 3

pick 42 CB Isaiah Oliver top level 1st round talent - makes the secondary even better - we go from average or slightly below to have an very good to elite secondary with 2 picks
pick 73 we need a TE should be able to find one here - hard to know who will be on the board

Also believe we need a 2nd 3rd round pick - trade Andre Branch and whatever to get one - DT Maurice Hurst should fall into the 3rd - also has 1st round talent and fits Dolphins hopefully checked out the medical and there's not an immediate problem

Back
Top Bottom