Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water

Sorry but she ain't that hot. He should be doing much better than that!! Maybe Rex needs to teach him a few things about the foot to give him a bigger selection to choose from.

2mc6cdi-1.jpg

That girl looks 17 and she even looks like she has her baby teeth. :lol: There's no question he knew what he was getting himself into.

I've turned down chicks hotter than her, Marky must have been sipping on the syrup that night and was finnin' to get his noodle wet.

That girl looks 17 and she even looks like she has her baby teeth. :lol: There's no question he knew what he was getting himself into.

hahahahahahahaha @ baby teeth

When did Sanchez get traded to the dolphins?

This girl is busted. He went from Meadow Soprano to this...smh

I'm not disappointed b/c its only a 7 year age difference and the fact that its legal should be a non-issue, but this is a guy that hangs out with VS models on the reg and the first thing that comes to mind is that this girl is busted.

This thread has just gone full retard. It has turned into exactly what I thought it would. Dolphins v. Jets and some butthurt Dolphin fans because Mark Sanchez is making it in the NFL and Chad Henne has flopped worse than a Milli Vanilli reunion tour.

Allow JCane to break it down for those who just don't "get it..."

You're a megastar in New York. Possibly the biggest icon in the city next to Derek ****ing Jeter.

This chick below tells you she's 21, 22, 23...whatever and she's throwing that **** on you...

clear.gif

You gonna ask her for an ID or are you gonna pay the tab and take her back to your bedroom.

I dare you to tell this girl no lmao.

99.9% of you would slam that without thinking ONCE about it. And 99.9% of you would try to get that chick pregnant just so you could see her again and show her off. And I'm willing to bet that 90% of you have never slammed anything that hott.

But you're attacking Sanchez for nailing it when she lied about her age.

Shame on you hypocrites.

:lol:

heres the girl in question
article13555070D1C2DC4000005DC614_634x96-1.jpg

Pretty-Boy Sanchez: Not So Pretty Now (But the Girl is HOT!!!)

hahahahahahahaha @ baby teeth

When did Sanchez get traded to the dolphins?

This girl is busted. He went from Meadow Soprano to this...smh

I'm not disappointed b/c its only a 7 year age difference and the fact that its legal should be a non-issue, but this is a guy that hangs out with VS models on the reg and the first thing that comes to mind is that this girl is busted.

This.

This thread has just gone full retard. It has turned into exactly what I thought it would. Dolphins v. Jets and some butthurt Dolphin fans because Mark Sanchez is making it in the NFL and Chad Henne has flopped worse than a Milli Vanilli reunion tour.

Allow JCane to break it down for those who just don't "get it..."

Funny you should say the article has gone full retard.

You're a megastar in New York. Possibly the biggest icon in the city next to Derek ****ing Jeter.

This chick below tells you she's 21, 22, 23...whatever and she's throwing that **** on you...

clear.gif

You gonna ask her for an ID or are you gonna pay the tab and take her back to your bedroom.

I dare you to tell this girl no lmao.

99.9% of you would slam that without thinking ONCE about it. And 99.9% of you would try to get that chick pregnant just so you could see her again and show her off. And I'm willing to bet that 90% of you have never slammed anything that hott.

But you're attacking Sanchez for nailing it when she lied about her age.

Shame on you hypocrites.

:lol:

Read the article for god sakes.

Eliza claims that she had been celebrating at New York nightspots when she truck up a relationship with Sanchez.
When she told him she was only 17-years-old he allegedly said: 'Well we can still talk, but I can't see you until you are 18,' to which she replied: 'Actually 17 is legal in New York.'

The law would not prohibit such a relationship if conducted in either New York, where the age of consent is 17, or New Jersey, where 16 is the legal age to consent.
The high school student claims that she met him at Manhattan club Lavo on New Year's Eve. They talked, flirted and danced before swapping numbers.
He later contacted her by text and brought her to exclusive sushi restaurant Nobu early last month.
The girl told Deadspin: 'We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm.'
Asked if she 'hooked up' after the dinner she said, 'Yeah,' albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to the website.
When the editor told her he would check to make sure it was legal for a girl her age to be sexually involved with a man of Sanchez's age, the girl reportedly replied: 'It is. It's 16. I checked.'

Whoops. Looks like Sanchez is in some trouble.

Apparently in the state of new jersey the age of consent is 17. If true no harm no foul..

That girl is not hot. Looks like a chunker. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder in this case

Read the article for god sakes.

Eliza claims that she had been celebrating at New York nightspots when she truck up a relationship with Sanchez.
When she told him she was only 17-years-old he allegedly said: 'Well we can still talk, but I can't see you until you are 18,' to which she replied: 'Actually 17 is legal in New York.'

The law would not prohibit such a relationship if conducted in either New York, where the age of consent is 17, or New Jersey, where 16 is the legal age to consent.
The high school student claims that she met him at Manhattan club Lavo on New Year's Eve. They talked, flirted and danced before swapping numbers.
He later contacted her by text and brought her to exclusive sushi restaurant Nobu early last month.
The girl told Deadspin: 'We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm.'
Asked if she 'hooked up' after the dinner she said, 'Yeah,' albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to the website.
When the editor told her he would check to make sure it was legal for a girl her age to be sexually involved with a man of Sanchez's age, the girl reportedly replied: 'It is. It's 16. I checked.'

The age of consent in NY isn't 17 but 17 and 3 months. This is because if the girl gets pregnant, she will be 18 when she has the baby.

Back
Top Bottom