Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water

Look at all the Internet Males claiming she's ugly and they wouldn't immediately take her home. That's funny.

Risk everything? LMAO! What did he risk? He's also ****ing a very hot bartender from Marquee. He's probably got 20 or so chicks that he's with every month. He's going to be the next Derek Jeter.

Umm the risk that screwing her was not legal???

I would be scared to death of going to jail for something like this..

All tho, LT raped a hooker and he got probation?

as a starting qb in nyc, he should be able to do better than a girl like that. however, i have no problem with him banging a 17 year old. if she is legal age in ny which is 17, then nothing wrong with it.

i love younger girls, and ill take any vagina as long as there hot.

however, if i was a starting qb for a team in nyc, my goals would be a lot higher.

as a starting qb in nyc, he should be able to do better than a girl like that. however, i have no problem with him banging a 17 year old. if she is legal age in ny which is 17, then nothing wrong with it.

however, if i was a starting qb for a team in nyc, my goals would be a lot higher.

Sometimes you make a choice based on ease of use.

I truly can't ****ing believe Willie is here tryin to spin this into something good.

It's a ****ing shame.

Was it a juice bar?

Nah, it was Lavo. It's a pretty upscale spot in Manhattan. The problem is, her father is Konrad Kruger... he's very well known on Wall Street. Obviously children of the rich aren't subject to the same rules as normal people so while many can't even afford to party at Lavo, she was up in there with a fake ID. Apparently she told Sanchez she was 17, but he Sanchized her anyway.

He didn't marry her. He took her on a date to his house. She was a one night stand. He's getting known around town as "That Dude" now that Jeter is close to getting engaged. Sanchez probably ran through her whole graduating class in a month. Right after he ran through the Colts and Pats.

He didn't marry her. He took her on a date to his house. She was a one night stand. He's getting known around town as "That Dude" now that Jeter is close to getting engaged. Sanchez probably ran through her whole graduating class in a month. Right after he ran through the Colts and Pats.

The Steelers Sanchezed the heck out the Jets after that though.

Back
Top Bottom