Looks like we’re not ignoring the RB position again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like we’re not ignoring the RB position again

Pay wall makes it impossible to read. Can you post a summary or beginning of the article?

Harris, Etienne or Williams. Always watch who they interview. It’s a big clue. https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article250843854.html
I think they interviewed Taylor , Dobbins, Swift and Akers last year. I expect they will take a back this year, it can be early in the process or even in the mid rounds. There will be plenty of options and some decent options next year too if for some reason they miss out on some of the bigger names this year. I think once they get the oline ironed out and they're openning holes they will be able to get production from even mid level backs. If the line struggles it won't matter much if you're handing the ball to A grade or C grade backs with no place to run.

I HATE this thread title...Because they clearly went out and got TWO RBs (one DURING the draft, Bredia) and another one during the FA period(Howard).

Well, we were in bed with a lot of them last year too....

hopefully this time we get one

I HATE this thread title...Because they clearly went out and got TWO RBs (one DURING the draft, Bredia) and another one during the FA period(Howard).
I think it means they didn't draft one even tho they used a pick to trade for one. They both sucked for us tho.

I think it means they didn't draft one even tho they used a pick to trade for one. They both sucked for us tho.
I know Breida had a few untimely fumbles or other mishaps, but I never really felt like he got many in game chances. He must have been an awful practice player. I thought he was going to have a great year for us... disappointing.

The author implies that because we've spoken to the top three, we will take one of them.

Maybe...
I’m implying that there’s a very strong correlation between who they interview and who they draft. It’s been historically significant. This year they interviewed the top three backs numerous times, which tells me that if they are available when we draft at 18 or 36 then we might draft them. IMO these three will all be gone at or before 36.

I’m implying that there’s a very strong correlation between who they interview and who they draft. It’s been historically significant. This year they interviewed the top three backs numerous times, which tells me that if they are available when we draft at 18 or 36 then we might draft them. IMO these three will all be gone at or before 36.
I was actually referring to the article's writer, rather than you.

But... I do think it is likely that we'll take a long look at these three @36.

I wouldn't, but I think Grier will overpay in order to protect Tua.

I hope they are ignoring the position in the first round.
I think Harris is slotted late first round. 18 is too high for him IMO. Very possible that ETN and/or Williams will be there at 36. I have had us selecting J Williams at 36 in my mock for months.

I was actually referring to the article's writer, rather than you.

But... I do think it is likely that we'll take a long look at these three @36.

I wouldn't, but I think Grier will overpay in order to protect Tua.
I see Harris going in the 1st to the Steelers. Unless we trade out of 18 I don’t see us taking him. Really want Williams

Here’s a novel idea, start your own damn thread. Lol

Back
Top Bottom