Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years

Go Dolphins!!!!
Screw the Bills.

I'm afraid that it's fans like you that are also responsible for the reprehensible state of this franchise.

A few wins over the Jets, Bills, joke teams like Oakland and then a home win late in the season against the Patriots playing their reserves as the division is already wrapped up and you are content and then either are conned or con yourself that with a couple of new players, less injuries (of which every single team in the NFL suffers every single year) and next year we could get to the Super Bowl.

Absolutely laughable

I'm afraid that it's fans like you that are also responsible for the reprehensible state of this franchise.

A few wins over the Jets, Bills, joke teams like Oakland and then a home win late in the season against the Patriots playing their reserves as the division is already wrapped up and you are content and then either are conned or con yourself that with a couple of new players, less injuries (of which every single team in the NFL suffers every single year) and next year we could get to the Super Bowl.

Absolutely laughable

Oh please......what a moronic thought process.

A fan of a team doesn't hope for the team to lose! Especially to a division rival.

You can make lemonade out of lemons when the season is over, but if you WANT to lose to the Bills, please don't tell us your a big picture fan and somehow the rest of us don't get it! The original post exhibits a loser mentality and thought process which you should expect some push back for when you posted this nonsense.

FINMAN1 is right........Screw the BILL's....Go Dolphins....!

Absolutely laughable
I'm not responsible for $hit, buddy.
What a SAD life you must live.

If you had the choice between Stills or Landry at couple million more a year,

For ****s sake, I saw more play making ability out of caroo for one play than I've seen out of any of our WRs since gase has been here

total garbage.
So there’s not a ton i want To pick apart with this post, and i havent read through the thread yet but wow you can’t be serious , Carroo is more of a play maker than anyone else? From one play? Give me some of what you’re smoking

And then you might wanna check your facts about stills/Landry.... he makes like double the money of stills. And the production we were getting from Wilson and amendola has essentially matched what Landry has done

Sounds like you just really hate stills because he decided to kneel back when . Stills has been pretty much our best play maker since arriving

I’m still hoping for that yearly Christmas miracle that the Dolphins always need this time of year. It’s just how I am. I can’t stop until mathematically dead.

You want to put pressure on Ross? Don't give him your money. He understands that.
It's amazing that people think Ross wont make money even when the stadium is only half full. Do some research.
And yes, I've seen planes flying banners over the stadium to get rid of Ross, etc.
Then Ross calmly flies in on his helicopter to greet his rich buddies in his suite.
Print you up some protest signs and come on down to the stadium. March around and tell people NOT to spend their money. Ross will be quaking in his boots that your gonna cost him a dollar.

Absolutely laughable

This might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on Finheaven and believe me that’s really saying something. Fans responsible, get out of here! To quote Billy Madison, “we are all a little dumber for reading that”.

To can see us losing this game though. I can see a putrid offense and the defense giving up just enough to lose a game like this. I think we’ll win but a low scoring loss wouldn’t shock me.

Absolutely laughable
You just joined yesterday and you’ve already pissed off the masses in here with that, how should I say it, moronic post. Congrats!
:good:

Back
Top Bottom