Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years

Want change=empty stadium. I’ve always been an advocate of going to games, but I’d understand at this point.

Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years

Why?

Because if we lose to the Bills, then surely - surely - this long suffering fanbase's patience will snap.

I hope we lose to the Bills and the stadium echoes to thousands of fans chanting 'Fire Gase', 'Sell the team' etc.

Surely then, Ross will wake up and realize that we are disgusted with this franchise and finally some real change might happen.

I write as a season ticket holder for many years. It is terribly sad that it has come to this.

Great first post :lie:

Buffalo's been like a little gnat the past few years, it's about time we squash that bug like we did the Jets.

Beating Buffalo twice and pulling out a win VS the Patsy's would make us 5-1 in the division.

* Also, if we happen to lose Sunday (we wont) the Bills will tie us in the division at 5-7.

Last edited:
Dolphins will beat the Bills. But don't hold out hope against the Pats & Vikings. We're a bi-polar team & have been for a long time. 6-10 or 7-9 is how we'll end up if you're thinking realistically.

They may beat the Bills, they may not.

Street FA at DT, injured OL (larsen ugh), PS wideouts and a not
100 percent healthy QB.

Honestly could go either way, but the one thing I know as a fan who will be there Sunday, know matter how hard I as a fan cheer for a win or loss - it wouldn’t matter.

Because i don't believe that losing to gain a few draft positions is generally worth it - which is the only real benefit to losing. The team can still be overhauled if we win some games, but in the meantime i'd rather see some success on the field to build off of. Even if we go new QB or HC next year (i don't think we will on the latter, could be wrong of course).

Not to mention i enjoy watching football, and i'd prefer to enjoy the last few games of the season.

Because i don't believe that losing to gain a few draft positions is generally worth it - which is the only real benefit to losing.

Change is another benefit to losing.

The team can still be overhauled if we win some games,

Stop, we’re talking about Stephen Ross here. Had we won a few less games with Sparano and Philbin then maybe Ross would’ve fired them when he should have after year 3 instead of hanging on too long and having to get rid of them mid year 4 essentially throwing the season away. He’s leaning towards keeping these guys, but if we end the year on a 7 game losing streak? He very well could change his mind.

They may beat the Bills, they may not.

Street FA at DT, injured OL (larsen ugh), PS wideouts and a not
100 percent healthy QB.

Honestly could go either way, but the one thing I know as a fan who will be there Sunday, know matter how hard I as a fan cheer for a win or loss - it wouldn’t matter.

I agree with you 100% on this. The one thing we have going for us is we seemed to fool Sam Darnold into lots of TO's hopefully we can do the same to Allen. Losing a low scoring ugly game wouldn't shock me in the least. The Bills are supposedly rolling out practice squad and street free agent WR's too though and have a rookie QB. While I think we could lose I do still think we should win.

Because i don't believe that losing to gain a few draft positions is generally worth it - which is the only real benefit to losing. The team can still be overhauled if we win some games, but in the meantime i'd rather see some success on the field to build off of. Even if we go new QB or HC next year (i don't think we will on the latter, could be wrong of course).

Not to mention i enjoy watching football, and i'd prefer to enjoy the last few games of the season.

Fair enough. Kind of hard to enjoy the Dolphins though. The main thing is I want Gase gone, and we all know Ross' track record. If the failure isn't obvious, he'll keep the coach on board.

Loosing is for losers thinking that way does not get u anywhere.

It's amazing that people think Ross wont make money even when the stadium is only half full. Do some research.
And yes, I've seen planes flying banners over the stadium to get rid of Ross, etc.
Then Ross calmly flies in on his helicopter to greet his rich buddies in his suite.
Print you up some protest signs and come on down to the stadium. March around and tell people NOT to spend their money. Ross will be quaking in his boots that your gonna cost him a dollar.
I don't care if he quakes in his boots or not, or flies away in his chopper. I don't care if he fires Gase or 'Baum or anyone else. I know he's gonna still make money and I don't care much about that either. I already don't give him my money.

The OP claims to be a long-time season ticket holder. So he's throwing down a lot of money for those tickets and what's he getting for it? Clearly, at this point he's not exactly happy with the ROI.

In my experience, when not getting my money's worth, I've found that the best solution for me is to not spend money there anymore. Your mileage may vary.

Loosing is for losers thinking that way does not get u anywhere.

The OP claims to be a long-time season ticket holder. So he's throwing down a lot of money for those tickets and what's he getting for it? Clearly, at this point he's not exactly happy with the ROI.

Nothing wrong with not liking the ROI...and nothing wrong with not liking the product......but to call fans who don't want to see the team lose...being the reason for the Franchises problems and diminishing their intelligence for not seeing it his way is really not the way to get your point across....is it?

Back
Top Bottom