Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing To The Bills Would Be The Best Thing To Happen To The Dolphins In Years

Why?

Because if we lose to the Bills, then surely - surely - this long suffering fanbase's patience will snap.

I hope we lose to the Bills and the stadium echoes to thousands of fans chanting 'Fire Gase', 'Sell the team' etc.

Surely then, Ross will wake up and realize that we are disgusted with this franchise and finally some real change might happen.

I write as a season ticket holder for many years. It is terribly sad that it has come to this.
I think you underestimate the ability of dysfunctional people in dysfunctional organizations to make excuses to allow the dysfunction to continue.

Why?

Because if we lose to the Bills, then surely - surely - this long suffering fanbase's patience will snap.

I hope we lose to the Bills and the stadium echoes to thousands of fans chanting 'Fire Gase', 'Sell the team' etc.

Surely then, Ross will wake up and realize that we are disgusted with this franchise and finally some real change might happen.

I write as a season ticket holder for many years. It is terribly sad that it has come to this.

So you joined FH to start a thread saying you hope we lose? Greeeaaat

I'm afraid that it's fans like you that are also responsible for the reprehensible state of this franchise.

A few wins over the Jets, Bills, joke teams like Oakland and then a home win late in the season against the Patriots playing their reserves as the division is already wrapped up and you are content and then either are conned or con yourself that with a couple of new players, less injuries (of which every single team in the NFL suffers every single year) and next year we could get to the Super Bowl.

Absolutely laughable
Patriots won't be resting any players when we play them.

I'm afraid that it's fans like you that are also responsible for the reprehensible state of this franchise.

A few wins over the Jets, Bills, joke teams like Oakland and then a home win late in the season against the Patriots playing their reserves as the division is already wrapped up and you are content and then either are conned or con yourself that with a couple of new players, less injuries (of which every single team in the NFL suffers every single year) and next year we could get to the Super Bowl.

Absolutely laughable

Fans are responsible for the players and coaches selected not doing their job? wow! Did you pull something with that stretch?

Coming out of the pipe swinging at long standing members probably isn't going to go well chief.
What's the record on how fast someone has gotten an infraction after joining?

Dolphins will beat the Bills. But don't hold out hope against the Pats & Vikings. We're a bi-polar team & have been for a long time. 6-10 or 7-9 is how we'll end up if you're thinking realistically.

Fans are responsible for the players and coaches selected not doing their job? wow! Did you pull something with that stretch?

Coming out of the pipe swinging at long standing members probably isn't going to go well chief.
What's the record on how fast someone has gotten an infraction after joining?

It's truly laughable that fans think fans rooting against the team has any affect on anything. If rooting interests affected the team all 32 would be undefeated.

Dolphins will beat the Bills. But don't hold out hope against the Pats & Vikings. We're a bi-polar team & have been for a long time. 6-10 or 7-9 is how we'll end up if you're thinking realistically.

Standard Dolpins = lose to Bills, beat Vikes. Inconsistency we've all seen

I can't stomach losing to the Bills...

I'm from the Thurman Thomas days when if Buffalo needed a first down...he ALWAYS got it on us.

He'd get the first down this Sunday if they handed him the ball, no helmet, in his HOF jacket. That guy had the Fins' number.

Absolutely laughable

Welcome to Finheaven. It's a safer place now that the dislike button has been removed. But man, that's still quite a crash and burn on your first day. Maybe your old forum will take you back.

It's amazing that people think Ross wont make money even when the stadium is only half full. Do some research.
And yes, I've seen planes flying banners over the stadium to get rid of Ross, etc.
Then Ross calmly flies in on his helicopter to greet his rich buddies in his suite.
Print you up some protest signs and come on down to the stadium. March around and tell people NOT to spend their money. Ross will be quaking in his boots that your gonna cost him a dollar.

It worked in Baltimore.

Always hope for a Dolphins win, makes me feel better. Unless there's a real obvious difference maker, draft position can bite me. Look at Vander Esch on the Cowboys - 19th overall

Losing to the bills would improve our draft position but as far as Ross making changes, we don't know that he will and if he does it'll probably be half ass like fire one but keep the others instead of just cleaning house once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom