Losman and arrogance | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman and arrogance

Justasportsfan said:
BTw, congratulations on your wish for the bills players to get injured,Wannyfan . Another example of your coward ways.

I hope we take out a couple dozen on Sunday. I hate the Bills. I want them to lose every game for the rest of their sorry existence.

Justasportsfan said:
He's done. All he can do now is post until the fins start losing then he'll hibernate gain. No need for me to tkae it further, he's a proven fairweathered, Wanny/finfan.

Are you willing to bet, coward?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Run away, run away .... Nice. Who won't back up their posts now? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Regarding thread starts Mr Chicken:

Last year in the Miami Dolphins and Beast of the East forums:

In sept 04 when the Bills had 2 close losses: 4 thread starts

In Oct 04 when the Bills season was looking bad: 1 thread start (on Oct 4th)

In Nov 04 when the Bills still hadn't recovered from the poor start: 0 thread starts

In Dec 04 when the Bills had turned things around and the Fins had not: 7 thread starts

You were AWOL for the entire middle of the season. No thread starts between Oct 4th and Dec 2nd.

Hmmmm...... seems to me like you are the fair weathered fan....

OWNED again!
How stupid can anyone be. I was AWOL when the bills were winning? In other words, I wasn't runbbing it in so much. DUH!!!!!! I had more posts than you did, DUH!!!!!!! You were in hiding. I wasn't and this is a dolphin MB> Do you understand what that means? You ran away from your own MB and I didn't.

Justasportsfan said:
How stupid can anyone be. I was AWOL when the bills were winning? In other words, I wasn't runbbing it in so much. DUH!!!!!! I had more posts than you did, DUH!!!!!!! You were in hiding. I wasn't and this is a dolphin MB> Do you understand what that means? You ran away from your own MB and I didn't.

WTF?

You were AWOL when the Bills were losing. You didn't return until after they had been winning and had buried the Fins. You returned for the end of the season. Am I going too fast for you? 7 thread starts after it was clear that the Bills would finish ahead of the Fins.

Justasportsfan said:
what's your bet?

That the Fins will score more than 2 points against the Bills. You made the prediction, back it up.

If the Fins score more than 2 points, you change your signature to "Closet Dolphins Fan". If they don't, I change mine to "Closet Bills Fan"

FinfanInBuffalo said:
That the Fins will score more than 2 points against the Bills. You made the prediction, back it up.

If the Fins score more than 2 points, you change your signature to "Closet Dolphins Fan". If they don't, I change mine to "Closet Bills Fan"
If I had this conversation w/ you , I would bet . I made that sarcastic prediction that the score would be 3-2. That prediction is as stupid and anyone sayng Wanny is in Marv's league.:lol:

Justasportsfan said:
If I had this conversation w/ you , I would bet . I made that sarcastic prediction that the score would be 3-2. That prediction is as stupid and anyone sayng Wanny is in Marv's league.:lol:

I didn't think you'd have the stones.

How about betting on this game? Straight up no points. Same signature change. Loser changes the sig until the next time they play, then we bet again. If the loser losses again, the sig stays til the end of the reg season. If the loser wins the second game, the sig can be removed.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
WTF?

You were AWOL when the Bills were losing. You didn't return until after they had been winning and had buried the Fins. You returned for the end of the season. Am I going too fast for you? 7 thread starts after it was clear that the Bills would finish ahead of the Fins.
BS!!! I showed up more than you did even when both teams were 0-4. Middle of the season? The bills had a better record than the fins in the middle of the season and you're telling me I went awol? Make up your mind :crazy: . I went hiding in the "middle of the season " when the bills had a better record. :crazy:

The MODS should be happy I didn't come here even though we had a better record.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I didn't think you'd have the stones.

How about the other bet? Fins have a better record and you change your sig to "Closet Dolphins Fan" during the entire offseason. Otherwise I change mine during the entire offseason.

How about betting on this game? Straight up no points. Same signature change. Loser changes the sig until the next time they play, then we bet again. If the loser losses again, the sig stays til the end of the reg season. If the loser wins the second game, the sig can be removed.
I have an existing cash bet going w/ a finfan here on FH for charity. what bets have you made?

I forgot , you only started posting recently :lol:. You disappeared. :roflmao: Showed up now that the fins are leading. :lol:.

Say what you want, your boy Wanny is stinking up another team, I already proved you ran and hid under someone's skirt.

Let me know when you become a loyal fan okay? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
BS!!! I showed up more than you did even when both teams were 0-4. Middle of the season? The bills had a better record than the fins in the middle of the season and you're telling me I went awol? Make up your mind :crazy: . I went hiding in the "middle of the season " when the bills had a better record. :crazy:

The MODS should be happy I didn't come here even though we had a better record.

Can you read? You were here until the Bills were 0-3 and the Fins were 0-4. You disappeared until the Bills were 5-6 and playing well and the Fins were 2-9.

You were most active starting new threads after your return.

Justasportsfan said:
I have an existing cash bet going w/ a finfan here on FH for charity. what bets have you made?

I forgot , you only started posting recently :lol:. You disappeared. :roflmao: Showed up now that the fins are leading. :lol:.

Say what you want, your boy Wanny is stinking up another team, I already proved you ran and hid under someone's skirt.

Let me know when you become a loyal fan okay? :lol:

I'll take that as a chicken**** no..... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=100806

read this and tell me how I disappeared. I've come back to eat crow every year regardless of no. of whether the bills win or lose . you run away. Your post history has proven that. I have props from credible FH posters who have been here since FH started. :goof:

You brought up the thread start statistics. I just used it to prove you wrong.

You were AWOL until the Bills had buried the Fins. It has been proven.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I'll take that as a chicken**** no..... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
says the Wannyfan who I have proven to hide and run away when things aren't going right. I have proof, you just pulled one of my posts made in another thread that wasn't directed at you.

Nice try, let me know when you grow a pair. Fairweathered Wanny/finfan.

Back
Top Bottom