Losman and arrogance | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman and arrogance

Justasportsfan said:
Ah all of a sudden it's irrelevant? That's because you were wrong and I am right and it makes you look like a fool. You're opinions on Wanny discredits anything you have to say.

You were not right. His winning % with the Dolphins in his 1st 4 years (which is all I have ever defended) speaks for itself. It ranks near the top over that time span whether you like it or not.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You also posted extensively on the weekly Losman thread in week 1, and week 2. Week 3 and week 4 you mysteriously vanished. Why? Because Losman is proving me right and you can't stand it. :rofl3: :rofl3:
what, I am posting this week more than I ever was since season started and we are worse than we were after the texans game. Mysteriously vanished? You should talk. I already have more posts this far into the season than you had the entire season of last year :roflmao:

Wait, you have more posts now that you are 2-1 than you had the entire season last year :roflmao:

Say what you will, you've proven that you don't back up your statements and hide when **** hits the fan. I've been here since FH started and I'm still here.No one can say I run when the bills are bad, but I can say that about you when your team and your idol Wanny keeps proving you wrong. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
yeah right nice spin. Everyone and even media said he played a great game. Only you were the one trying to find something bad to say. It's all good. I know Jp is struggling. it was expected. There's no denying. I am merely out to point that you are biased with your reports. It's expected from a finfan of your calibre. You're not one of the better posters anyways, Wannyfan.

run away from the truth. It's what you are good at. What I wrote about his week 1 performance was dead on and eerily prophetic.

Now all of you ignorant Bills fans are claiming you expected the struggles. BS.

"All he has to do is not lose the game"
"Our great defense and special teams will win for us"
"Willis is the key. He will carry the offense"
"JP is going to be fine"

blah, blah, blah.......

FinfanInBuffalo said:
run away from the truth. It's what you are good at........
run away when **** hits the fan, that's what your good at.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What I wrote about his week 1 performance was dead on and eerily prophetic.

Now all of you ignorant Bills fans are claiming you expected the struggles. BS.

"All he has to do is not lose the game"
"Our great defense and special teams will win for us"
"Willis is the key. He will carry the offense"
"JP is going to be fine"

blah, blah, blah.......
dead on? Ha! You shared that opinion with yourself.

Justasportsfan said:
what, I am posting this week more than I ever was since season started and we are worse than we were after the texans game. Mysteriously vanished? You should talk. I already have more posts this far into the season than you had the entire season of last year :roflmao:

Didn't you say you don't post much during the season? Already caught in your lie?

Justasportsfan said:
Wait, you have more posts now that you are 2-1 than you had the entire season last year :roflmao:

Give me a count. NOW. Or stop the BS.

Justasportsfan said:
Say what you will, you've proven that you don't back up your statements and hide when **** hits the fan. I've been here since FH started and I'm still here.No one can say I run when the bills are bad, but I can say that about you when your team and your idol Wanny keeps proving you wrong. :lol:

I can say it because it is true. You didn't post in the week 3 and 4 Losman threads because you were hiding.

All you have is the Wanny crap. I hate to break this to you, but his teams in Miami have a better record than the Bills over the same period. You look pretty stupid bashing a coach that out performed yours.

I also told you two years ago the Donahoe was crap. Guess what? RIGHT AGAIN!

Justasportsfan said:
dead on? Ha! You shared that opinion with yourself.

Makes it all the more amazing I think. I could have stuck my head in the said like Bills fans and the media. Instead, I looked at it objectively and was correct. Thank You.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Didn't you say you don't post much during the season? Already caught in your lie

Give me a count. NOW. Or stop the BS. ?!
You seriously have a lack of comprehension.

NO, you pull out those nos. since you were the one who brought up my posting less. Compare my posts during off season and during season. Until you have those nos..... you have nothing. I however know for a FACT that you posted way more during last years off season than you did during season because you're so called predictions were going south. So you ran away.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I can say it because it is true. You didn't post in the week 3 and 4 Losman threads because you were hiding. !
I was hiding? :roflmao: Just because I didn't care to post in your biased threads I was hiding? I am here now am I not and Jp struggled in his last game ? DUH!!!!!!!! :crazy:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
All you have is the Wanny crap. I hate to break this to you, but his teams in Miami have a better record than the Bills over the same period. You look pretty stupid bashing a coach that out performed yours.

I also told you two years ago the Donahoe was crap. Guess what? RIGHT AGAIN!
Oh now Wanny is crap? :lol: Wanny didn't outperform Marv, DUH!!!!!!!!

Justasportsfan said:
You seriously have a lack of comprehension.

Look who talking.

Justasportsfan said:
NO, you pull out those nos. since you were the one who brought up my posting less. Compare my posts during off season and during season. Until you have those nos..... you have nothing. I however know for a FACT that you posted way more during last years off season than you did during season because you're so called predictions were going south. So you ran away.

Typical of you. Make up stuff, then run when challanged to back up his numbers.

Justasportsfan said:
I was hiding? :roflmao: Just because I didn't care to post in your biased threads I was hiding? I am here now am I not and Jp struggled in his last game ? DUH!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Excuses by the master of excuses......

Justasportsfan said:
Oh now Wanny is crap? :lol: Wanny didn't outperform Marv, DUH!!!!!!!!

No, they were equal where it counted..... SB victories.

I predicted that last year would be the 5th losing season this decade for the Bills. I thought it was going to continue their legacy of futility. I was wrong. I was off by a year. I didn't take into account their patsy schedule in the 2nd half of the year.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Look who talking.

Typical of you. Make up stuff, then run when challanged to back up his numbers.

Excuses by the master of excuses.......
You called my my no. of posts so you pull out the nos. Duh!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
No, they were equal where it counted..... SB victories.
Bs, you concentrated on his nos. of regular wins and used that to argue your point.You're trying to backpedal. Wanny never made it to the sb.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I predicted that last year would be the 5th losing season this decade for the Bills. I thought it was going to continue their legacy of futility. I was wrong. I was off by a year. I didn't take into account their patsy schedule in the 2nd half of the year
and once you were wrong and Wanny's quiting onhis team made you look like a fool you ran away. Don't forget your statement that the bills were gonna have 6 wins which I challenged you w/ a bet that you so easily backed out off. You ran away. The season is young, should the bills turn things around, I wouldn't be surprised if you ran away again.

Justasportsfan said:
You called my my no. of posts so you pull out the nos. Duh!!!

You already confirmed that you have been posting less. I've read other threads where people have pointed out the exact same thing. You are the one trying to make ridiculous claims and then run away.

Justasportsfan said:
Bs, you concentrated on his nos. of regular wins and used that to argue your point.You're trying to backpedal. Wanny never made it to the sb.

His winning % was very good from 2000 - 2003.

Justasportsfan said:
and once you were wrong and Wanny's quiting onhis team made you look like a fool you ran away. Don't forget your statement that the bills were gonna have 6 wins which I challenged you w/ a bet that you so easily backed out off. You ran away. The season is young, should the bills turn things around, I wouldn't be surprised if you ran away again.

You are still clinging to the attempt at a one-sided bet. I also challenged you to a bet and you wouldn't take it without your escape clause. The funny thing is that you would have won. What a loser you are.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You already confirmed that you have been posting less. I've read other threads where people have pointed out the exact same thing. You are the one trying to make ridiculous claims and then run away.

His winning % was very good from 2000 - 2003.

You are still clinging to the attempt at a one-sided bet. I also challenged you to a bet and you wouldn't take it without your escape clause. The funny thing is that you would have won. What a loser you are.
not a single finfans can claim that I run away when the bills lose since I started posting here in FH.

You on the other hand have been proven to have no backbone and cannot back yourself up once challenged to a bet and hide when the fins are horrible. All of a sudden you are posting more often because you are winning. I don't care if you call it a one sided bet, you made the statement, I called you out based on that statement and then you chickened out. Next time , you shouldn't talk out of your a$$ and you won't get caught w/ your head in it.

Like I said, Wanny has regular season winning record while w/ the fins but an overall losing record in the NFL. Marv has regular, playoffs winning record and made to 4 sb's. Wanny NEVER made it. Right now he has a losing college record again. :roflmao: I like how you keep attempting to make Wanny look better than he really is. Yet you cannot defend him. This is why I keep bringing it up, you have no credibility when you ALONE think he's in MArv's league. :lol:

I really shouldn't be replying to people who hide when **** hits the fan. But it's fun pointing out how fairweathered you are. :D

Justasportsfan said:
not a single finfans can claim that I run away when the bills lose since I started posting here in FH.

You on the other hand have been proven to have no backbone and cannot back yourself up once challenged to a bet and hide when the fins are horrible. All of a sudden you are posting more often because you are winning. I don't care if you call it a one sided bet, you made the statement, I called you out based on that statement and then you chickened out. Next time , you shouldn't talk out of your a$$ and you won't get caught w/ your head in it.

And you wouldn't take my bet. You chickened out. You wanted to bet that the Bills would improve on their 6 win performance from the previous season. I thought the bet was weak. How about we bet this year that the Fins improve on their record from last year? That's the bet you wanted to make last year. Are you up for it? You won't even try to predict records because you are too scared.

Justasportsfan said:
Like I said, Wanny has regular season winning record while w/ the fins but an overall losing record in the NFL. Marv has regular, playoffs winning record and made to 4 sb's. Wanny NEVER made it. Right now he has a losing college record again. :roflmao: I like how you keep attempting to make Wanny look better than he really is. Yet you cannot defend him. This is why I keep bringing it up, you have no credibility when you ALONE think he's in MArv's league. :lol:

You are correct Marv has more SB failures than Wanny. The goal is to win the SB. The Bills had the talent, just not the coaching. I can see why you'd be bitter. The best era of Bills football is still a punchline to the rest of the league.

Justasportsfan said:
I really shouldn't be replying to people who hide when **** hits the fan. But it's fun pointing out how fairweathered you are. :D

Prove it.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
And you wouldn't take my bet. You chickened out. You wanted to bet that the Bills would improve on their 6 win performance from the previous season. I thought the bet was weak. How about we bet this year that the Fins improve on their record from last year? That's the bet you wanted to make last year. Are you up for it? You won't even try to predict records because you are too scared.
after you tried to switch your statement. I bet you on your statement and only that. You tried to change things around. A sign you posted out of your a$$ that you couldn'yt back up your ORIGINAL statement. Keep lying to yourself, everyone saw it.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You are correct Marv has more SB failures than Wanny. The goal is to win the SB. The Bills had the talent, just not the coaching. I can see why you'd be bitter. The best era of Bills football is still a punchline to the rest of the league.
I know the goal ifs to win a sb, but you have to make it to the playoffs and win a few games before you make it to the sb. Wanny could never win enough playoff games to makeit to the sb, Marv made it to 4 ,DUH!!!!!!

. Wanny ruined 2 teams (do you diasagree) and he's ruining his 3rd. The guy couldn't even be successful in college.

You also chickened out from a bet that if I started a poll whether "wnanny is in the same league as Marv" . If not, wanna bet again? I'm almost 100% you'll chicken out like you always do.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Prove it.
you already did, you hid the entire season of last year. Barely posting. Now you started more threads than you ever did last season. That's proof you hide when you team sucks and now that they are 2-1 you show up. That's a fairweathered fan.

Justasportsfan said:
after you tried to switch your statement. I bet you on your statement and only that. You tried to change things around. A sign you posted out of your a$$ that you couldn'yt back up your ORIGINAL statement. Keep lying to yourself, everyone saw it.

You wanted to make a ******* bet about exceeding 6 wins because of a single statement that was a joke. It was never a prediction. Here is the quote:

Must hurt to know that another 6 win season has just started.

My very first response to the challenge was that it was a low ball bet. I suggested a straight up bet for which team will have the better record. You chickened out. I gave you numerous chances to bet straight up. You chickened out each time:

Thats too one sided. You're the only one with an 'out'. The Fins could finish ahead of the Bills, but if the Bills get 7 wins its a wash?

If you really think the Bills are better than the Fins, you'll bet straight up, if not, you won't.

You're the big mouth on an enemy site. Put up or shut up. Bet me straight up with no little girlie cop out. If you don't believe your Bills are better than the Dolphins just say so.....or make the bet.

Everyone can see that you have an opportunity to back the Bills and won't.

Justasportsfan said:
I know the goal ifs to win a sb, but you have to make it to the playoffs and win a few games before you make it to the sb. Wanny could never win enough playoff games to makeit to the sb, Marv made it to 4 ,DUH!!!!!!

AND LOST ALL FOUR WITH TEAMS THAT HAD ENOUGH TALENT TO WIN.

Justasportsfan said:
Wanny ruined 2 teams (do you diasagree) and he's ruining his 3rd. The guy couldn't even be successful in college.

IMO, the Dolphins are not ruined. Right now they are ahead of the Bills. As I told you last year, Wanny would rank as the 2nd best coach in Bills history and the 2nd best GM in Bills history. Fans of the Bills have no right to slam any other team.

Justasportsfan said:
You also chickened out from a bet that if I started a poll whether "wnanny is in the same league as Marv" . If not, wanna bet again? I'm almost 100% you'll chicken out like you always do.

Like I said last year, that is a stupid bet. Makes no sense. I don't care what other people think, especially you. You also made a challenge that the majority of Dolphin fans wanted Wanny fired before the start of last season and that poll proved you wrong.

Justasportsfan said:
you already did, you hid the entire season of last year. Barely posting. Now you started more threads than you ever did last season. That's proof you hide when you team sucks and now that they are 2-1 you show up. That's a fairweathered fan.

How many times are you going to post that lie? Just wondering.

Please tell me the exact number of posts that I made last year and the exact number of threads I started. Or are you making stuff up again?

Do you want to bet this year or not. Last year you were too chicken to make record predictions. This year is probably the same. How about the bet about who finishes with the better record this year? Bet or not?

zachseau13 said:
"I'm not happy. You're never happy when you're pulled," Losman said. "I'm trying not to take it personally ... but it's tough."

I found this quote very telling.

I can understand Losman not being happy.

However, the source of his unhappiness should be his poor play.

What level of arrogance does it take for him to complain about being unhappy for being pulled?
this is not arrogence. fartknocker.

Back
Top Bottom