Losman and arrogance | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman and arrogance

Justasportsfan said:
You are starting to sound like FFIb who's looking for anything bad to say about JP. Why don't you post anything good that he's said as well.

Because he plays for the bills. You can bet your Ash..ton Kutcher that whenever we can find something bad about an opposing player, as Miami Dolphins fans it is our duty to point it out and we will, so, if you want to hear good stuff about him......

Personally, i agree with ZachSeau13, His answer should have been, "I have to play better if I don't want to be benched. " Period.

What he said was, "yeah, but...."

And as far as reading into what he's saying, it's simply obvious, and any honest person with a shred of human understanding can see what he's really thinking.

Justasportsfan said:
so he should approach every game w/ an insecure attitude. You obviously never played sports.

You missed the point (big surprise). He sounds immature. You can't just announce that you are suddenly confident. You have to experience some success and build confidence.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You missed the point (big surprise). He sounds immature. You can't just announce that you are suddenly confident. You have to experience some success and build confidence.
and you missed my point, as usual. A competitor will always be confident in himself no matter what the odds are. The day you start second guessing yourself is the day you should quit. You should know this if you ever played sports. Like I said, I doubt you ever did.

Did you ever think Flutie thinks he can't play despite his height , age and arm strength?

Justasportsfan said:
I'd expect FFIb to make up stuff or put words into others mouth, but not you. :rolleyes:

Well you have been pretty quiet lately. :rofl3:

I still have not made any long term projections about JP's success or failure. All of my comments have been accurate (IMO). Most Bills fans are now agreeing with me. To the comment that I only point out the negatives I say..........DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A BILLS FAN ON A DOLPHINS BOARD. To expect anything else is.... well....how should I put this......stu....no can't say that......du..... no shouldn't say that......fu.....no definitely shouldn't say that..... curious. There, that's pretty mild.

Nice to not have you around much lately. :tongue:

Justasportsfan said:
and you missed my point, as usual. A competitor will always be confident in himself no matter what the odds are. The day you start second guessing yourself is the day you should quit. You should know this if you ever played sports. Like I said, I doubt you ever did.

Did you ever think Flutie thinks he can't play despite his height , age and arm strength?

The point was that he admitted to not being confident by saying he needs to be more confident and then just announced that "I'm confident now". Immature. And we all saw how well it worked out.....

inFINSible said:
Because he plays for the bills. You can bet your Ash..ton Kutcher that whenever we can find something bad about an opposing player, as Miami Dolphins fans it is our duty to point it out and we will, so, if you want to hear good stuff about him......
There's nothing wrong trying to keep talking about the bad things, but don't be stupid about it. even when JP played well in the first game he tried to make it look JP played a bad game.

inFINSible said:
Personally, i agree with ZachSeau13,
I'm surprised :rolleyes:
inFINSible said:
And as far as reading into what he's saying, it's simply obvious, and any honest person with a shred of human understanding can see what he's really thinking.
Yeah, and JT just called you guys fairweathered fans. He should've said " we're good " Period. :shakeno:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Well you have been pretty quiet lately. :rofl3:

I still have not made any long term projections about JP's success or failure. All of my comments have been accurate (IMO). Most Bills fans are now agreeing with me. To the comment that I only point out the negatives I say..........DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A BILLS FAN ON A DOLPHINS BOARD. To expect anything else is.... well....how should I put this......stu....no can't say that......du..... no shouldn't say that......fu.....no definitely shouldn't say that..... curious. There, that's pretty mild.

Nice to not have you around much lately. :tongue:
that's because I hang around the main forum. DUH!!! If you look at my history I don't post much during season because smack time is over. Teams do the the talking. Don't talk to me about not being around either, you disappeared last year after your Boy Wanny made you look like a homer. Even today you still ignore my posts about how Wanny is destroying Pitts.

You chickended out from my bets last year. Now you're trying to tell me I post less just because the fins are winning? You're so full of it. You can't even back yourself up. You've proven that.

Justasportsfan said:
that's because I hang around the main forum. DUH!!! If you look at my history I don't post much during season because smack time is over. Teams do the the talking. Don't talk to me about not being around either, you disappeared last year after your Boy Wanny made you look like a homer. Even today you still ignore my posts about how Wanny is destroying Pitts.

You chickended out from my bets last year. Now you're trying to tell me I post less just because the fins are winning? You're so full of it. You can't even back yourself up. You've proven that.

So now that the Bills stink, you post less because you have nothing good to say about your team. Makes sense.. Also hard to talk trash to a 2-1 team thats about to whip up on your hapless Bills.

GreenMonster said:
So now that the Bills stink, you post less because you have nothing good to say about your team. Makes sense.. Also hard to talk trash to a 2-1 team thats about to whip up on your hapless Bills.
talk trash? Show me where I talk trash other than the SMACK forum. Finfans wouldn't even show up to eat crow last year. You wouldn't know that because you weren't here yet. Make sure you know what you are talking about before you chime in.

Justasportsfan said:
talk trash? Show me where I talk trash other than the SMACK forum. Finfans wouldn't even show up to eat crow last year. You wouldn't know that because you weren't here yet. Make sure you know what you are talking about before you chime in.

You remind people every day that "Finfans wouldn't even show up to eat crow last year". I am sure many jumped ship (like many casual Bills fans right now) but the real fans (like me and you) are here for our teams through thick and thin. Every ship has rats that jump overboard at the 1st signs of trouble.

Justasportsfan said:
that's because I hang around the main forum. DUH!!! If you look at my history I don't post much during season because smack time is over.

Total BS. You were here a ton last season. Another lie.

You also posted extensively on the weekly Losman thread in week 1, and week 2. Week 3 and week 4 you mysteriously vanished. Why? Because Losman is proving me right and you can't stand it. :rofl3: :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
Don't talk to me about not being around either, you disappeared last year after your Boy Wanny made you look like a homer.

Another lie that I have already addressed.

Justasportsfan said:
Even today you still ignore my posts about how Wanny is destroying Pitts.

Not relevant to the Dolphins now. Also not relevant to his success with the Dolphins.

Should I post comments about GW, Wade Phillips, Kay Stephenson, Hank Bullough....?

Justasportsfan said:
There's nothing wrong trying to keep talking about the bad things, but don't be stupid about it. even when JP played well in the first game he tried to make it look JP played a bad game.

That's because ignorant Bills fans tried to make it out like he played a great game. I merely pointed out that they had no success in the red zone and he was bad in the 2nd half. Now every local radio host and newspaper columnist are pointing out that JP has played poorly in 14 straight quarters of football. I'll do the math for you. THAT INCLUDES THE 2ND HALF OF THE HOUSTON GAME. EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!!!

They are also complaining about the red zone productivity. EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!!!

JP is turning me into a genius and pointing out that your an .... ! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Total BS. You were here a ton last season. Another lie.

Another lie that I have already addressed.

Not relevant to the Dolphins now. Also not relevant to his success with the Dolphins.

Should I post comments about GW, Wade Phillips, Kay Stephenson, Hank Bullough....?
Not as much as when it's off season. DUH!!!! Ah all of a sudden it's irrelevant? That's because you were wrong and I am right and it makes you look like a fool. You're opinions on Wanny discredits anything you have to say.

You can post anything you want about Wade, I never said they were in Marv's league? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Not as much as when it's off season. DUH!!!! Ah all of a sudden it's irrelevant? That's because you were wrong and I am right and it makes you look like a fool. You're opinions on Wanny discredits anything you have to say.

You can post anything you want about Wade, I never said they were in Marv's league? :lol:

You also posted extensively on the weekly Losman thread in week 1, and week 2. Week 3 and week 4 you mysteriously vanished. Why? Because Losman is proving me right and you can't stand it. :rofl3: :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
That's because ignorant Bills fans tried to make it out like he played a great game. I merely pointed out that they had no success in the red zone and he was bad in the 2nd half. Now every local radio host and newspaper columnist are pointing out that JP has played poorly in 14 straight quarters of football. I'll do the math for you. THAT INCLUDES THE 2ND HALF OF THE HOUSTON GAME. EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!!!

They are also complaining about the red zone productivity. EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!!!
yeah right nice spin. Everyone and even media said he played a great game. Only you were the one trying to find something bad to say. It's all good. I know Jp is struggling. it was expected. There's no denying. I am merely out to point that you are biased with your reports. It's expected from a finfan of your calibre. You're not one of the better posters anyways, Wannyfan.

Back
Top Bottom