Losman and arrogance | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman and arrogance

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You wanted to make a ******* bet about exceeding 6 wins because of a single statement that was a joke. It was never a prediction. Here is the quote:

My very first response to the challenge was that it was a low ball bet. I suggested a straight up bet for which team will have the better record. You chickened out. I gave you numerous chances to bet straight up. You chickened out each time:?

Oh now it's a joke? :roflmao: It wasn't in the smack forum and there were no smiley's. Sure,a joke. Got caught lying?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
AND LOST ALL FOUR WITH TEAMS THAT HAD ENOUGH TALENT TO WIN.
So? Talent or not, Marv made that team a cohessive unit. Wanny couldn't even make it to an AFC title game. You're still all alone in your opinion. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
IMO, the Dolphins are not ruined. Right now they are ahead of the Bills.
and who's fault is that? Wanny's :roflmao: Wanny has nothing to do w/ this years success (so far) . The franchise was ruined under his watch last year. How stupid can anyone be? :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
As I told you last year, Wanny would rank as the 2nd best coach in Bills history and the 2nd best GM in Bills history. Fans of the Bills have no right to slam any other team.
:roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Like I said last year, that is a stupid bet. Makes no sense. I don't care what other people think, especially you.?
:lol: It was a stupid bet made from a stupid comment. I'm glad you admit you were stupid for making that comment that you now call "a joke: :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You also made a challenge that the majority of Dolphin fans wanted Wanny fired before the start of last season and that poll proved you wrong..
Wanna ask them now. Wannyfan? :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
How many times are you going to post that lie? Just wondering.

Please tell me the exact number of posts that I made last year and the exact number of threads I started. Or are you making stuff up again?

Do you want to bet this year or not. Last year you were too chicken to make record predictions. This year is probably the same. How about the bet about who finishes with the better record this year? Bet or not?
A lie, you were posting more before the season started. When the fins started losing under Wanny's watch and he decided he couldn't handle a job, he quit and you hiberbated. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
How many times are you going to post that lie? Just wondering.

Please tell me the exact number of posts that I made last year and the exact number of threads I started. Or are you making stuff up again?

Do you want to bet this year or not. Last year you were too chicken to make record predictions. This year is probably the same. How about the bet about who finishes with the better record this year? Bet or not?
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=215604&pp=25&page=1

Burn!!!!!!!!!!!! :0wned:

From sept 11 ,04 - Jan. 1-05 (fins season) 4 threads.

From 8-18-05 to present 5 threads. Just because the wins are winning. Otherwise, Wannyfan would be hibernating.

Justasportsfan said:
Oh now it's a joke? :roflmao: It wasn't in the smack forum and there were no smiley's. Sure,a joke. Got caught lying?

Here is a recent post of yours. Not in the smack forum. No smiley:

Justasportsfan said:
3-2 bills.

Let's make a bet that the Dolphins will score more than 2 points against the Bills. You made the statement. Are you willing to back it up?

Justasportsfan said:
So? Talent or not, Marv made that team a cohessive unit. Wanny couldn't even make it to an AFC title game. You're still all alone in your opinion. :lol:

and who's fault is that? Wanny's :roflmao:

Why would it be someone's "fault" that they are ahead of the Bills?

Justasportsfan said:
It was a stupid bet made from a stupid comment. I'm glad you admit you were stupid for making that comment that you now call "a joke: :lol:

That's not the comment that was a joke. You are getting confused again.

Justasportsfan said:
A lie, you were posting more before the season started. When the fins started losing under Wanny's watch and he decided he couldn't handle a job, he quit and you hiberbated. :lol:

Prove it. You keep running away from that. Get the stats or STFU.

So now there are two bets for you to run away from:

1. I bet the Dolphins will score more than 2 points on Sunday. Are you man enough to stand behind your prediction? My guess is that you are not.

2. I bet the Dolphins will finish with a better record than the Bills. Are you man enough to stand behind your team? My guess is that you are not.

Justasportsfan said:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=215604&pp=25&page=1

Burn!!!!!!!!!!!! :0wned:

From sept 11 ,04 - Jan. 1-05 (fins season) 4 threads.

From 8-18-05 to present 5 threads. Just because the wins are winning. Otherwise, Wannyfan would be hibernating.

Nice try. All of my thread starts are the same subject - Losman. I was challenged by a Bills fan to post a weekly report. So I did. Otherwise I have zero thread starts this year.

Why did you start the count this year in preseason but skip preseason last year? Take off preseason this year and the numbers are 4 and 4.

How about post count? You neglected that.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Here is a recent post of yours. Not in the smack forum. No smiley:

Let's make a bet that the Dolphins will score more than 2 points against the Bills. You made the statement. Are you willing to back it up?.
Difference is, it was an obvious sarcam. When you implied the bills will win only 6 games it wasn't Nive attempt at spinning.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Why would it be someone's "fault" that they are ahead of the Bills? ?.
Are you so dense that whether I say who gets credit or who's at fault means the same thing?

Okay let me rephrase since you have a hard time w/ English :lol:, "who get's credit for the fins this year? Wanny or Saban? DUH!!!!! Wanny ruined the team to it's worst record ever and Saban is so far turning things around not Wanny , I can't dumb it any further for you to understand.

That's not the comment that was a joke. You are getting confused again.

Prove it. You keep running away from that. Get the stats or STFU. ?.[/QUOTE] see my last post before this. DUH!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
So now there are two bets for you to run away from:

1. I bet the Dolphins will score more than 2 points on Sunday. Are you man enough to stand behind your prediction? My guess is that you are not.

2. I bet the Dolphins will finish with a better record than the Bills. Are you man enough to stand behind your team? My guess is that you are not.
bet on a sarcastic remark ? :lol: Nice try, I never said the bills will be beter than the fins last year while you implied the bills will win only 6 games. A statement you made , not me. DUH!!!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Nice try. All of my thread starts are the same subject - Losman. I was challenged by a Bills fan to post a weekly report. So I did. Otherwise I have zero thread starts this year.

Why did you start the count this year in preseason but skip preseason last year? Take off preseason this year and the numbers are 4 and 4.

How about post count? You neglected that.
BS, I just proved you posted a lot until the fins started losing and Wanny quit. Now you're back just because the fins are winning. Nice attempt at trying to save yourself.

Fairweathered Wannyfan. :shakeno:
whether it's preseason or not, you ran away. You hid from the embarrassment of Wanny's performance. 4 threads in 2 months compared to 4 threads during an entire season? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
A lie, you were posting more before the season started. When the fins started losing under Wanny's watch and he decided he couldn't handle a job, he quit and you hiberbated.

One more point about the thread starts. All 4 of my thread starts during the season were made after they were already 0-4.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
One more point about the thread starts. All 4 of my thread starts during the season were made after they were already 0-4.
exactly and now you have 4 threads because the fins are winning. Eitherways you ran. Should I compare you 03 threads to 04's threads? :lol:

No matter how you spin it, I just proved you're a fairweathered Wanny/finfan. Don't ever question my disappearing from here because I have been knwon here in FH to show up whether the bills have a good or bad season. You proved otherwise. :0wned:

Justasportsfan said:
Difference is, it was an obvious sarcam. When you implied the bills will win only 6 games it wasn't Nive attempt at spinning.

I love shoving your ridiculous logic back in your face. Where was the smiley. Funny how you don't apply your stupid rules to yourself.

Justasportsfan said:
Are you so dense that whether I say who gets credit or who's at fault means the same thing?

???? WTF????

Justasportsfan said:
Okay let me rephrase since you have a hard time w/ English :lol:, "who get's credit for the fins this year? Wanny or Saban? DUH!!!!! Wanny ruined the team to it's worst record ever and Saban is so far turning things around not Wanny , I can't dumb it any further for you to understand.

I like Saban better than Wanny. So what. Saban gets credit for this year. He is in charge. Just as Wanny should have gotten credit in 2000. You are so biased that you can't see that.

You claimed the franchise was ruined. I merely pointed out that it is not. You like to give JJ credit for the 41-23 record in Wanny's first 4 years. Why not just give credit to Wanny for 41-23 and blame him for 4-12?

Justasportsfan said:
bet on a sarcastic remark ? :lol: Nice try,

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED and you did it to yourself. Stand behind the statement that the Fins would only score 2 points or admit you were talking out of your butt.

Justasportsfan said:
exactly and now you have 4 threads because the fins are winning. Eitherways you ran. Should I compare you 03 threads to 04's threads? :lol:

No matter how you spin it, I just proved you're a fairweathered Wanny/finfan. Don't ever question my disappearing from here because I have been knwon here in FH to show up whether the bills have a good or bad season. You proved otherwise. :0wned:

Multiple people noticed you were missing. You confirmed it. Now you are denying it?

I started 4 threads on the same topic. 3 of them were after I was challenged to do so by a Bills fan who (like you) was silly enough to think Losman was going to be fine so early in his career. Typical Bills fans believing the nonsense from 1 Bills Drive.

Justasportsfan said:

???? WTF????

I like Saban better than Wanny. So what. Saban gets credit for this year. He is in charge. Just as Wanny should have gotten credit in 2000. You are so biased that you can't see that

You claimed the franchise was ruined. I merely pointed out that it is not. You like to give JJ credit for the 41-23 record in Wanny's first 4 years. Why not just give credit to Wanny for 41-23 and blame him for 4-12?..
no, your logic is so stupid that you said that the fins are not ruined (present) even though I was talking about Wanny ruining the fins to it's worst franchise record. If it make syou feel better I'll change it for you, he ran his 2nd team to the ground and he's doing the same thing in Pitts.

I never discredited Wanny for 2000. I agreed he beats teams in regular season. How many times do you want me to repeat that? DUH!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I love shoving your ridiculous logic back in your face. Where was the smiley. Funny how you don't apply your stupid rules to yourself.

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED and you did it to yourself. Stand behind the statement that the Fins would only score 2 points or admit you were talking out of your butt.
bull****, besides I wasn't talking to you. It was sarcastic post. Who the hell would predict 3-2? You are digging for my posts just so that you have something. You don't.

When you implied the bills would win only 6 games, you were talking to me. DUH!!!!! Keep trying to dig yourself out of the ground, I proved you only show up when things are good and results are going in the way of your opinions. When your opinion is going south, you chicken away.

Wanny in Marv's league :roflmao: :lol:. :crazy:

BTw, congratulations on your wish for the bills players to get injured,Wannyfan . Another example of your coward ways.

Justasportsfan said:
bull****, besides I wasn't talking to you. It was sarcastic. When you implied the bills would win only 6 games, you were talking to me. DUH!!!!! Keep trying to dig yourself out of the ground, I proved you only show up when things are good and results are going in the way of your opinions. When your opinion is going south, you chicken away.

Run away, run away .... Nice. Who won't back up their posts now? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Regarding thread starts Mr Chicken:

Last year in the Miami Dolphins and Beast of the East forums:

In sept 04 when the Bills had 2 close losses: 4 thread starts

In Oct 04 when the Bills season was looking bad: 1 thread start (on Oct 4th)

In Nov 04 when the Bills still hadn't recovered from the poor start: 0 thread starts

In Dec 04 when the Bills had turned things around and the Fins had not: 7 thread starts

You were AWOL for the entire middle of the season. No thread starts between Oct 4th and Dec 2nd.

Hmmmm...... seems to me like you are the fair weathered fan....

OWNED again!

zeke0123 said:
get a hotel room please.
He's done. All he can do now is post until the fins start losing then he'll hibernate gain. No need for me to tkae it further, he's a proven fairweathered, Wanny/finfan.

Back
Top Bottom