Losman Struggling | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

Justasportsfan said:
because Drew was the starter :tongue:

I thought that maybe he got hurt laughing at how bad the Dolphins QB's were. :)

Now even the Bills lover Vic Carucci weighs in...

From NFL.com

Losman's youth and inexperience is evident the moment he sets foot on the practice field at the Bills' training camp at St. John Fisher College. You see a bit of uncertainty and hesitation as he drops back in the pocket. You see a quarterback whose speed and athleticism defined his collegiate career at Tulane and who still seems a little more comfortable with running than throwing. You don't see a commanding presence or take-charge personality that is normally associated with his position.

What Losman doesn't show is an appreciable amount of playmaking. True, it is very early in the process, but it's only natural to look for signs that he is, indeed, ready for the challenge of sitting behind the wheel.

The operative word is "progress." The Bills' fortunes for 2005 are tied directly to how fast -- or slow -- Losman develops into a mostly reliable starting quarterback. I'm not talking about the point at which he becomes the top-flight performer that the Bills declared he would become when they made him a first-round draft pick in 2004. I'm just talking about basic reliability and efficiency.

It's conceivable that Losman won't get there this season. It's conceivable the Bills, who were on the verge of being a playoff team last season, could take some steps backward as Losman works at ridding himself of the rough edges.

Read it and weep, Bills fans.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
From NFL.com

Why is it that every assessment of the bills being bad is right on, but when 90% of reporter say the Dolphins suck they don't know anything....

You are pathetic.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
From NFL.com

you are getting senile old man. In the main page, the fins qb's are competing to see who has less INT's. :lol: Travis Daniels is struggling. OH yeah ,RW is still puny and Your Rookie rb is holding out. Your OL coaching is playing musical chairs w/ your OL. Unulike you, I don't care about that and will wait and see how it pans out in regular season. You can have camp. Yeah you players are better than our players at camp.

I just think your starting to piss in your pants since you keep tabs w/ Losman :lol:

We'll see who's qb is better when season starts.

Losman7 said:
Why is it that every assessment of the bills being bad is right on, but when 90% of reporter say the Dolphins suck they don't know anything....

You are pathetic.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you again!!!!! Carucci was reporting observations. Find me one post where I said that a sports writers observations were bogus.

There have been numerous reports of Feeley locking onto receivers. Have I contradicted a single one?

Justasportsfan said:
you are getting senile old man. In the main page, the fins qb's are competing to see who has less INT's. :lol: Travis Daniels is struggling. OH yeah ,RW is still puny and Your Rookie rb is holding out. Your OL coaching is playing musical chairs w/ your OL. Unulike you, I don't care about that and will wait and see how it pans out in regular season. You can have camp. Yeah you players are better than our players at camp.

I just think your starting to piss in your pants since you keep tabs w/ Losman :lol:

We'll see who's qb is better when season starts.

Typical response from you. When presented with a negative opinion (even from a Bills homer), you bring up a bunch of unrelated nonsense.....

If you don't care about how Losman is doing now, don't respond. Seems to me like you are whining like a woman.

What Losman doesn't show is an appreciable amount of playmaking.

I have a new found respect for Carucci.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Typical response from you. When presented with a negative opinion (even from a Bills homer), you bring up a bunch of unrelated nonsense.....

If you don't care about how Losman is doing now, don't respond. Seems to me like you are whining like a woman.
Haha! Want me to dig up you stupid little predictions that were way off from last year? Now that your boy Wanny who you so loved is out of the picture and you realized he was a joke(that would make you a joke too) you're back and all acting tought about your team? Get real Wannyfan, you haven't been right about any of your predictions.

So, how will the bills finish this year? 6 wins or less again? :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
From NFL.com

I am still trying to figure out why bills fans should be weeping? He is a young inexperienced QB with a wealth of potential and getting better by the day.....

AND

It isn't like we are relying on Losman to put the team on his back and win games.....we went 9-7 last year with a QB who couldn't do that......Losman is an additional weapon (especially in the red zone) to go along with a strong defense and special teams.......

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! Want me to dig up you stupid little predictions that were way off from last year? Now that your boy Wanny who you so loved is out of the picture and you realized he was a joke(that would make you a joke too) you're back and all acting tought about your team? Get real Wannyfan, you haven't been right about any of your predictions.

So, how will the bills finish this year? 6 wins or less again? :rofl3:

I predict 8-8. How about you?

Grow some balls. Last year you didn't have the balls to step up. How about this year?

John from Hemet said:
I am still trying to figure out why bills fans should be weeping? He is a young inexperienced QB with a wealth of potential and getting better by the day.....

AND

It isn't like we are relying on Losman to put the team on his back and win games.....we went 9-7 last year with a QB who couldn't do that......Losman is an additional weapon (especially in the red zone) to go along with a strong defense and special teams.......

We will see what happens when teams put 8 in the box to stop the run and force Losman to make plays with his arm.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
We will see what happens when teams put 8 in the box to stop the run and force Losman to make plays with his arm.

That is going to be the test.

Teams will undoubtedly stack the box, both to stop a legitimate running attack, and to pressure a new QB.

They did this to Marino as a young QB and he killed them with his quick release.

How Losman will respond remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom