Love Saban Hate Feely????????????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love Saban Hate Feely?????????????

That was hillarious ... and for you guys that arent following it he is saying how can you be loving and praising what Saban is doing and then turn around and say Feeley Sucks.

Saban knows what he has at QB and is willing very willing obviously to go into the season with Feeley and Ferrote, so if you really think Saban is the BOMB when it comes to coaches then sit back, relax, and wait to see what happens.

welderpat said:
Can someone tell me how this is possible?
Saban had every chance to draft some good quarterbacks,he didn't!!
We all know that qb is the most complicated posistion in all of sports,and has the longest learning curve. If he would have thought that feely wasn't the answer why didn't he draft a qb day one? It takes a lot longer to teach a qb than a rb,de,or lb these guys play more on instinct than scheme.
Now I know that a lot of people are going to bring up won loss records,td,s to int,s but that is just stupid. FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other wise for ten years the superbowl would have been Dan Marino against Barry Sanders they were the two most dominate players of theire time, but Marino went to one,and Sanders to none.
Now the absolute two stupidist things in sports are td to int ratio, and the qb rating system, neither one of them take into acount that while one guy is trying to do his job,(throw a football)another guy is doing his job of knocking the Malarkey out of the first guy who was trying to throw the ball. Does anyone here remember how many times our qb,s got the Pennington knocked out of them? Remember Feeely geting slapped on his Losman and going through the roof on the side line? How would you like to be sitting at your'e desk tomorow and have Matt Roth blind side you as hard as he could and make you brady all over youre self? you would have to go to the get some mawaie paper and clean the Herm Edwards off of youre self and then go home and change :eek:

Besides the fact that u mentioned about drafting a QB, no one knows what the **** u just said. Anyaws saban has been adressing the o - line Our running back situation and other needs now. We can only do so much in one off season. If Feely and Ferrotte don't work out then, we WILL get a QB next year.

Its pretty clear that Saban saw in the films of Feeley the same as the defenders of Feeley saw (by saying defender I only mean the following and not that he will be a great quarterback) that Feeley had shown enough grit and raw talent that drafting a quarterback was not needed this year. He saw the promise of being a good quarterback if you can surround him with good players and a good game plan. That is what all the defenders of Feeley have been saying all year and the entire offseason and it's clear Saban agrees.

welderpat said:
We all know that qb is the most complicated posistion in all of sports,and has the longest learning curve. If he would have thought that feely wasn't the answer why didn't he draft a qb day one? It takes a lot longer to teach a qb than a rb,de,or lb these guys play more on instinct than scheme.
Now I know that a lot of people are going to bring up won loss records,td,s to int,s but that is just stupid. FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other wise for ten years the superbowl would have been Dan Marino against Barry Sanders they were the two most dominate players of theire time, but Marino went to one,and Sanders to none.
Now the absolute two stupidist things in sports are td to int ratio, and the qb rating system, neither one of them take into acount that while one guy is trying to do his job,(throw a football)another guy is doing his job of knocking the Malarkey out of the first guy who was trying to throw the ball. Does anyone here remember how many times our qb,s got the Pennington knocked out of them? Remember Feeely geting slapped on his Losman and going through the roof on the side line? How would you like to be sitting at your'e desk tomorow and have Matt Roth blind side you as hard as he could and make you brady all over youre self? you would have to go to the get some mawaie paper and clean the Herm Edwards off of youre self and then go home and change :eek:

1. It will be funny to see how many people read this post wrong.
2. Your grammar sucks. I know it's not school, but damn dude... Spell check.
3. I totally agree, it's time for AJ to break out. If not then we will have a high pick next year to gamble on another QB.

we have invested a high pick in feeley so you have to see if he is the guy and second of all next year is the better qb class anyway with leinert, jacobs ,vince young and whitehurst

Dolfan4life34 said:
we have invested a high pick in feeley so you have to see if he is the guy and second of all next year is the better qb class anyway with leinert, jacobs ,vince young and whitehurst

I know this is off the topic of the thread but, what is with the "Vince Young" love affair that seems to be going on around here?

I don't know about the rest of you guys (and girls) but I just don't see it.

Yes, the guy can run around a bit, but in the NFL that will get you killed.

We have a damn good running back already...I don't think I want a Q.B. that is basically another one.

i wonder if saban backed off of his original statement that feely was the starter just to trow off people about who he would pick in the draft.

feeley can play and he will improve with better coaching as will the rest of the players.

welderpat said:

He talked Marino into coming back =X

welderpat said:

Now our only weakness is OLINE and QB. People here still don't realize that we have Gus Frerotte, while he isn't no hall of fame QB, he is better than Feeley and has been in Linehan's system for a few years. GUS WILL BE OUR STARTER NOT FEELEY!!

welderpat said:
If you are really a dolphins fan you would know that its Feeley not Feely. :shakeno:

Well this will certainly be a telltale year on whether we screwed the pooch on this one. All eyes will definitly be on feeley and . I am sure alot of us will be watching the Qb's we missed out on since we didn't go after any. It might end up being being a big mistake. but only time will tell. me personally i wished we would have drafted one somewhere in early rounds. At least in 3rd anyways. i personally think we could have had both had Nick played his cards right.

I love how some people are saying that our horrible offensive line will be better purely on the benefit of better coaching.. yet they won't concede the same about A.J. I agree, that our Line will be improved, heck, how can they be worse, but I would be willing to say that between coaching and Ronnie Brown, they will be one of our strongest units... but, I think i'll give A.J. the same benefit.. a better offensive line and a running back opponents have to respect should make A.J.'s job easier..

marinotoclayton said:
Well this will certainly be a telltale year on whether we screwed the pooch on this one. All eyes will definitly be on feeley and . I am sure alot of us will be watching the Qb's we missed out on since we didn't go after any. It might end up being being a big mistake. but only time will tell. me personally i wished we would have drafted one somewhere in early rounds. At least in 3rd anyways. i personally think we could have had both had Nick played his cards right.
You personally think we could have had both had Nick played his cards right? What? What cards, do you have some kind of inside draft info that Nick wasn't privy to? Who exactly was available in the 3rd round that provided a better value than Matt Roth? Was there a quarterback you saw availabe there that was considered a 2nd round value? No! Why REACH for a quarterback that more than likely won't be your future, when you have a stud Defensive End there that has 2nd round value at your third round pick and is a need of this team when discussing the youth movement of the defense and depth at the D-Line/End position? Nick played his cards just right, he didn't reach for a piece of crap player just because he might fill a "need" when he had a player there that had a better likelyhood of contributing to this team. Don't you people get it, it's not a one year turnaround, it's 2-3 years at best, if A.J. Doesn't pan out, we still have time, but reaching for CRAP gives you CRAP!...

Back
Top Bottom