LSU vs. Alabama | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU vs. Alabama

Caps said:
Calling fans blind and delusional is pretty much the equivilant of calling them a moron. I didn't get upset when you said it, now return the favor.

Umm, I didn't point out anyone specifically. Meaning, not all Miami fans automatically say "Oh, we'd easily handle any SEC team." That's crazy talk.

He said "all YOU moron fans," meaning me and all other SEC fans.

See? ;)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Umm, I didn't point out anyone specifically. Meaning, not all Miami fans automatically say "Oh, we'd easily handle any SEC team." That's crazy talk.

He said "all YOU moron fans," meaning me and all other SEC fans.

See? ;)
actually i was just referring to anyone who says "an undefeated SEC team deserves to be in the national championship, period." plain ole ignorance

kastofsna120 said:
actually i was just referring to anyone who says "an undefeated SEC team deserves to be in the national championship, period." plain ole ignorance

Why not? They clearly would have gone through the toughest schedule in the nation without any blimeshes.

To me, that warrants a berth in the National Championship.

The day the Pac 10 or Big 12 becomes nearly as tough as the SEC, then I'll say the same thing about those conferences. :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why not? They clearly would have gone through the toughest schedule in the nation without any blimeshes.

The day the Pac 10 or Big 12 becomes nearly as tough as the SEC, then I'll say the same thing about those conferences. :up:
when you play the citadel and lousiana-lafayette (or la-monroe, i forget which one), you shouldn't be rewarded for it

kastofsna120 said:
who cares where they were ranked? tennessee sucks and didn't deserve to be ranked #3

Kind of like how Virginia Tech sucked and didn't deserve to be ranked #3 and now Miami sucks and doesn't deserve its ranking?

DolphinDevil28 said:

Its hard to say year in and year out that the SEC is the toughest..in the past year or so?? Maybe but lets not say anymore than that.

Justice will be served come Monday...Miami will be at their correct spot of #3, with LSU behind them. LSU has lost one game, just like Miami...but Miami didn't blow a 21-0 lead at home to a sub .500 team.
Also, DD28...I respect you man but there is NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that LSU could beat Miami(assuming they met this year by some miracle). Maybe in 03, but not 05.
#1 defense in the land

ether79 said:
Tennessee played ND close for about a quarter of that game..ND was in control the whole time and then blew them out when it mattered in the 4th.

Do you think the sad-sack Cavs could even play ND close for a set of drives?

kastofsna120 said:
when you play the citadel and lousiana-lafayette (or la-monroe, i forget which one), you shouldn't be rewarded for it

Umm, not every SEC team plays those teams.

Besides, the Pac 10 and other conferences have cupcakes built into their schedules automatically who are in the conference.

The SEC needs those break games to give them breathers.

CirclingWagons said:
Justice will be served come Monday...Miami will be at their correct spot of #3, with LSU behind them. LSU has lost one game, just like Miami...but Miami didn't blow a 21-0 lead at home to a sub .500 team.
Also, DD28...I respect you man but there is NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that LSU beats Miami. Maybe in 03, but not 05.

Go back and look at what I said. We will see. I'm not making a prediction. But we will find out in what will probably turn out to be the Sugar Bowl.

(I know I said "Tiger Bait", but come on, we just beat the #3 team in the nation. I'm excited.)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Umm, not every SEC team plays those teams.
i'm not talking about every SEC team, i'm talking about auburn from last year. you're putting a blanket statement over everything which is ridiculous. LOOK at each team and judge them, don't just say "okay, you went undefeated, and you were in the SEC, so go to the NC"

kastofsna120 said:

You want to throw those stones?

South Florida
Temple
UNC
Duke

Those are 4 of Miami's tremendous opponents this season. Dare I get into other ACC schools?

Jimmy James said:
Kind of like how Virginia Tech sucked and didn't deserve to be ranked #3 and now Miami sucks and doesn't deserve its ranking?
lmao....

roll tide!

Jimmy James said:
You want to throw those stones?

South Florida
Temple
UNC
Duke

Those are 4 of Miami's tremendous opponents this season. Dare I get into other ACC schools?
who cares? miami doesn't deserve to be in the national championship. they lost

i'm not comparing conferences, i'm just saying the SEC isn't as cracked up as everyone claims it to be

Back
Top Bottom