LSU vs. Alabama | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU vs. Alabama

Jimmy James said:
You'd have to be cranked in the head to label somebody from Richmond a VPI fan (you do know what VPI stands for, right?). If I didn't make my allegience clear enough for all complaining about the loss (a response I know you responded to IN THIS THREAD), I'm a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Now it is your turn to enlighten us all about your preference.
no clue what VPI stands for, and frankly, i don't care. i could google it, but....meh

i'll label you a cavs fan now. actually you like both teams

DolphinDevil28 said:
That's what happens when people make statements like "Miami could easily handle any team in the SEC."

Yeah, and we haven't even gotten the input of the OSU fans. I know they have some real gems saved up from another national championship game the 'Canes fans will assure us didn't matter.

kastofsna120 said:
no clue what VPI stands for, and frankly, i don't care. i could google it, but....meh

i'll label you a cavs fan now. actually you like both teams

I think you have proven that your ignorance is staggering. I have told you the team I root for, and I'll now tell you that due to it being the state of my birth, I root for WVU when I can (which is pretty much always because they rarely play Alabama).

You keep dodging the question. If we were playing a game called TROLL by the rules of HORSE, you'd be a TROL at this point.

Caps said:
There was no contradiction, he simply said the SEC was overrated. You can be overrated and still be the best, I think the Patriots have been overrated for 4 years now, but that doesn't mean they weren't the best team in the league 3 out of those 4 years.

I see what you are saying, but I have no idea how a conference can be OVERrated when in 2003 the clearly best team in America (LSU) got screwed out of a sole National Championship just because USC claimed they won part of it too, and the West Coast media took it and ran with it until everyone had to accept it,

and,

In 2004 a 13-0 team who had a tougher schedule than Oklahoma got shut out of the national championship. Auburn DEFINITELY would have given USC a way better game than the egg that Oklahoma laid.

Jimmy James said:
I think you have proven that your ignorance is staggering. I have told you the team I root for, and I'll now tell you that due to it being the state of my birth, I root for WVU when I can (which is pretty much always because they rarely play Alabama).
i think my sarcastic "roll tide" comment early in the thread should've been enough, but apparently not. oh well

DolphinDevil28 said:
I see what you are saying, but I have no idea how a conference can be OVERrated when in 2003 the clearly best team in America (LSU) got screwed out of a sole National Championship just because USC claimed they won part of it too, and the West Coast media took it and ran with it until everyone had to accept it,

and,

In 2004 a 13-0 team who had a tougher schedule than Oklahoma got shut out of the national championship. Auburn DEFINITELY would have given USC a way better game than the egg that Oklahoma laid.
it wasn't LSU they had a bias against, it was oklahoma. no one wanted to see OU in the championship, they wanted USC vs. LSU. but....you read what you wanna read, you hear what you wanna hear

kastofsna120 said:
i think my sarcastic "roll tide" comment early in the thread should've been enough, but apparently not. oh well

Are you capable of answering a point blank question with a point blank answer?

Try that one first. If you can handle it, try this one:

AMONG THE FOOTBALL TEAMS SANCTIONED BY THE NCAA, WHICH ONE DO YOU ROOT FOR?

kastofsna120 said:
it wasn't LSU they had a bias against, it was oklahoma. no one wanted to see OU in the championship, they wanted USC vs. LSU. but....you read what you wanna read, you hear what you wanna hear

So that's not LSU's fault. LSU was screwed out of a sole NC just because of the westcoast newspaper.

I don't see what I "want" to see, but what I DID see was that LSU won the game that had "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" written on the field.

Jeez dude, you really don't get it, do you?

kastofsna120 said:

Man USC vs. LSU would've been great.

DolphinDevil28 said:
So that's not LSU's fault. LSU was screwed out of a sole NC just because of the westcoast newspaper.

I don't see what I "want" to see, but what I DID see was that LSU won the game that had "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" written on the field.

Jeez dude, you really don't get it, do you?

In all fairness to him he did say in a thread yesterday that LSU WAS the national champion that year in his own way.

Jimmy James said:
Are you capable of answering a point blank question with a point blank answer?

Try that one first. If you can handle it, try this one:

AMONG THE FOOTBALL TEAMS SANCTIONED BY THE NCAA, WHICH ONE DO YOU ROOT FOR?
i've said many times i'm a miami fan. in many threads, on many different occasions. and someone called me a miami homer in this thread, too. you should've been able to figure it out

DolphinDevil28 said:
lol, EVERYONE was saying that USC was co-champions. leave it to an LSU fan to be upset about a split-national championship :rofl3:

ether79 said:
Man USC vs. LSU would've been great.

You can say that about a bunch of games. I'm backing way off here and pointing out that this is why it is so ridiculous we even have to have this discussion. Even a 4 team playoff allows the worst case scenario to be whether the Big 12 or Big 10 places its undefeated team in the playoff. That is what happens only in the (in my recollection nonexistant) case where the SEC, ACC, Pac-10, Big 12, and Big 10 all have an undefeated team.

kastofsna120 said:
lol, EVERYONE was saying that USC was co-champions. leave it to an LSU fan to be upset about a split-national championship :rofl3:

Please, if that's any other team other than USC, LSU is sole National Champion.

You are clueless.

kastofsna120 said:

Yeah it was the AP voters who called USC #1 I'd still give it to LSU though.

Back
Top Bottom