LSU vs. Alabama | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU vs. Alabama

ether79 said:
I'm independent here because my team sux and I'll say this there is no way you could predict the outcome of an LSU v. Miami game...that would be a good game to watch... right now I think these should be the bowls...

USC v Tex
Miami v LSU
Penn St v Notre Dame
the other game I'm still undecided

The other game is gonna have either South Florida or West Virigina and right now I think SOUTH FLORIDA is gonna do it. If they win out (2 of the 3 games are easy) they go to the BCS and before everyone laughs, if you haven't seem them play.......they are for real.

ether79 said:
I'm independent here because my team sux and I'll say this there is no way you could predict the outcome of an LSU v. Miami game...that would be a good game to watch... right now I think these should be the bowls...

USC v Tex
Miami v LSU
Penn St v Notre Dame

I agree wholeheartedly.

DolphinDevil28 said:
USC definitely WAS screwed. I agree. But LSU had no control of that whatsoever. It should have been LSU vs. SC.

But it didn't work that way. And LSU should not have been penalized just because some other team got screwed by the BCS.

USC shouldn't have been penalized either. :shakeno: Take off the purple and yellow glasses.

DolphinDevil28 said:
USC definitely WAS screwed. I agree. But LSU had no control of that whatsoever. It should have been LSU vs. SC.

But it didn't work that way. And LSU should not have been penalized just because some other team got screwed by the BCS.
how were they penalized?

ether79 said:

USC v Tex
Miami v LSU
Penn St v Notre Dame

Alabama v Virginia Tech?

I don't know that is a good BCS matchup, but it is the one I want somewhere somehow.

Jimmy James said:
So...distinguish it from Auburn a year later.

You can't. Each year is different. Auburn go the shaft last year, no doubt.

The BCS starts a new 3 year deal next year with FOX, if the SEC hates it so much....bail out after 3 years and go on their own. Nobody is holding a gun to their head.

MikeO said:
they go to the BCS and before everyone laughs, if you haven't seem them play.......they are for real.
i've watched about 5 of their games, and i love the bulls. guess what? they aren't for real. a good defense and a good runningback, but the passing game is just embarassing to watch. they're "for real" in that they could win the big east, but a BCS game? not a chance. still, i want them BADLY to go to one. that alone would be gigantic for the program

kastofsna120 said:
how were they penalized?

By not being awarded the sole NC even though they won the game that had "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" written on the field.

But like I said, I don't care anymore. We are kicking butt this year and I'm excited.

DolphinDevil28 said:
And obviously act like they automatically know what's been discussed the whole way.

Well, YEAH!!!!! because you can go back and READ what was said!:shakeno: :shakeno:

You can't be this stupid!

DolphinDevil28 said:
By not being awarded the sole NC even though they won the game that had "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" written on the field.

But like I said, I don't care anymore. We are kicking butt this year and I'm excited.
lol, you don't care anymore? are you sure about that? they won the national championship......nothing to complain about whatsoever

Jimmy James said:
Alabama v Virginia Tech?

I don't know that is a good BCS matchup, but it is the one I want somewhere somehow.

Yeah that would be a good one...just waiting at this point..the other ones should be set in stone. IMO

kastofsna120 said:
i've watched about 5 of their games, and i love the bulls. guess what? they aren't for real. a good defense and a good runningback, but the passing game is just embarassing to watch. they're "for real" in that they could win the big east, but a BCS game? not a chance. still, i want them BADLY to go to one. that alone would be gigantic for the program

Ask Louisville if they are for real. The passing game lacks, but they are good enough to hang with an at-large team from the Big 10 or Big 12.

MikeO said:
You can't. Each year is different. Auburn go the shaft last year, no doubt.

The BCS starts a new 3 year deal next year with FOX, if the SEC hates it so much....bail out after 3 years and go on their own. Nobody is holding a gun to their head.

I'd like nothing better, but that's the problem -- the heads of these conferences are the enemies of the fans that make up the fanbases of their member schools. I have seen nothing like it anywhere else.

Thumbs up to you for not even trying to defend last year. I would also suggest to you that you not even try to defend the year before, though.

MikeO said:
Ask Louisville if they are for real. The passing game lacks, but they are good enough to hang with an at-large team from the Big 10 or Big 12.
beating louisville at home was incredible. but did you see the miami game? one of the worst offensive performances i've ever seen. and pittsburgh beat them pretty soundly.....yeah, pittsburgh. i hope they beat west virginia, but even that game i'm not so sure about, although thankfully it's at home

Back
Top Bottom