luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

You might wanna double check the accuracy thing lol

In what way? He missed a ton of open wr this year. I don't care if his comp percentage went up. I don't know of he threw a lot of shorter passes that artificially infla ed that perce tage or not. I just know he left a lot of points on the field missing open wr

Check completion percentage, QB rating, TDs and yards then say he didn't improve all this despite less time to throw compared to year 1. Also wAtch the video, his presnap read and progression through reads is in year 2

Wow, a WR hit in stride at the biggest spot in a playoff game. I hope Ryan Tannehill saw that and hung his head in shame.

Andrew Luck is amazing. He made some mistakes earlier in this game, but he is literally carrying them now.

Here comes the We-should-have-traded-every-pick-to move-up--to-get-Luck crowd.

In what way? He missed a ton of open wr this year. I don't care if his comp percentage went up. I don't know of he threw a lot of shorter passes that artificially infla ed that perce tage or not. I just know he left a lot of points on the field missing open wr

Dude he has a higher percentage and rating while having 104 MORE attempts. Give it up

Best playoff game I have seen since we best the Chiefs in double overtime in 1971.

"comparison is the thief of joy"

I always think about this statement. I think instead of comparing him to others, we need to focus on what Tannehill has and what it will take for him to be our winning qb of the future. At least that conversation will lead us somewhere.
It'll take a lot more play like Luck's on his part. ;)

Dude he has a higher percentage and rating while having 104 MORE attempts. Give it up

How do you know if the passes he threw were much shorter yardage traveled in air this year compared to last. Its not hard to improve if that's the case. Because we saw what happens when he throws to open wr deep. He misses them

While luck hits Hilton in stride

Back
Top Bottom