luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

I'm not sure what's worse: knowing that we won 6 meaningless games in 2011, knowing that we drafted Michael ****ing Egnew instead of TY Hilton, or reading the OP's garbage threads.

even with luck throwing 3 ints ( 2 being his fault) he still hangs 45 total, including 35 in 1 half, when we struggled to score 30 pts in an entire game for all but 1 this year.

I'm not sure what's worse: knowing that we won 6 meaningless games in 2011, knowing that we drafted Michael ****ing Egnew instead of TY Hilton, or reading the OP's garbage threads.

Reading the truth is painful for you. I understand.

The egnew thing is also painful

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

even with luck throwing 3 ints ( 2 being his fault) he still hangs 45 total, including 35 in 1 half, when we struggled to score 30 pts in an entire game for all but 1 this year.

Agreed. Sickening to watch. And we are far from being able to do this.

Great comeback by the Colts. That was amazing. Started 2-14, drafted Luck, win 11 games, and then win 11 games again and the division. Then they make a huge comeback to win a playoff game at home over a great team. That's a dream in the making that I will never experience.

Regardless of whether the Colts get beyond the next round, when you have a game like this for Luck you know that he is and will continue to be special. Luck will play in a SB within the next five years, bank on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know if the passes he threw were much shorter ardage traveled in air this year compared to last. Its not hard to improve if that's the case. Because we saw what happens when he throws to open wr deep. He misses them

While luck hits Hilton in stride

Average per completion is the same, stop looKing for excuses as to why its higher. He had pinpoint accuracy on a ton of passes. Big Ben struggled throwing to Wallace in year 1 too. Takes time throwing to elite speed.

Reading the truth is painful for you. I understand.

The egnew thing is also painful

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Agreed. Sickening to watch. And we are far from being able to do this.
we struggle to come back down 14 pts, imagine us coming back from 28 pts down in 2nd half?

now dont get me wrong, this kind of comeback is special, one that even the elite ones 99 out of 100 would never come back from if in situation to begin with, but with a guy like luck, u have the chance.

of course though ppl will tell us how luck has all world talent around him, or maybe good to great qbs make there players look a lot better than they r ?

Great, so we don't get enough of the Luck over-hype in the National media, you though you would bring a little of it to our secluded little corner of the world.

Appreciate it.

Tannehill is an average inconsistent quarterback, Luck is special.

Back
Top Bottom