luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

Something about Luck just shows leadership and heart. I sadly don't see that in Tannehill. Hopefully it happens next year. The Colts seem to rally behind Luck and play better. We are the complete opposite.

Tannehill never would gave called the fumbleruski off the center's head like Luck did. Great call...

Something about Luck just shows leadership and heart. I sadly don't see that in Tannehill. Hopefully it happens next year. The Colts seem to rally behind Luck and play better. We are the complete opposite.

Fully agree

Lol i just showed you that he didn't throw any shorter passes. You ignore it and namecall. Bravo your special

While I agree that he played a great 2nd half today I don't see him being special at all. Everyone on here can make fun of me all they want for what I just said, I don't see it just yet.

That's fair. You have the right to your opinion.

While I agree that he played a great 2nd half today I don't see him being special at all. Everyone on here can make fun of me all they want for what I just said, I don't see it just yet.

Please don't tell me you see it in ryan

are you talking about andrew luck? the guy that just put his team on his back and lead them to a playoff victory? and you think emotionless pocket bot does?

Back
Top Bottom