luck is light years ahead of ryan | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

luck is light years ahead of ryan

I'm not sure what's worse: knowing that we won 6 meaningless games in 2011, knowing that we drafted Michael ****ing Egnew instead of TY Hilton, or reading the OP's garbage threads.

Still waiting for this bafoon to say something semi intelligent. Someone throw him a life line.

It's really not fair. We could have drafted TY Hilton. I wanted him.

And how would it have helped us?

Oh yea, Hilton gets open deep in a different way than Wallace that allows Tannehill to make the throw. I forgot.

Something about Luck just shows leadership and heart. I sadly don't see that in Tannehill. Hopefully it happens next year. The Colts seem to rally behind Luck and play better. We are the complete opposite.

Yup. Leadership and awareness is what stands out to me. He makes the whole team step it up a notch when he gets the offense moving, not just the offense but the defense gets a spring in their step too. When you have an offense like ours thats almost completely inept 95% of the time of course our defense is going to get depressed. Thats what happened in the Jets game, had nothing to do with the team coming out flat or whatever the buzz word is today. He's young and had a bum knee and whatever else so I'm not giving up on him, in fact I think he's going to have a huge year next season, but the fact is our QB played horrible and drug the team down with him.

I'm.sorry. but you are an idiot so I will not continue this mini discussion with you. If you throw more shorter passes this year then last your comp percentage is likely to be higher.

Wow. The pot calling the kettle black. Nobody is arguing your point about completion percentage. The fact is, it increased this year, regardless of short or long passes, and that is called IMPROVEMENT. Short passes are part of the game too and with such a ***** Oline, there was not much time for long passes. You need to stop your whining and find another topic to beat to death, since you have chosen this one in SOOO many threads in the past week. Maybe find a hobby that doesn't make you look so uneducated because trying to compare Luck to Tannehill is just ridiculous, based on experience alone, not to mention coaching and talent.

Chiefs have no killer instinct. They haven't had it since Dec 2012

Yup. Leadership and awareness is what stands out to me. He makes the whole team step it up a notch...

YES. all i hear are excuses for ryan tannehill. he doesn't have this. he doesn't have that. sherman is a bum. philbin is a bum. hey. all of it may be true. but i know one thing. andrew luck makes the guys around him better. i have yet to see that from ryan tannehill.

YES. all i hear are excuses for ryan tannehill. he doesn't have this. he doesn't have that. sherman is a bum. philbin is a bum. hey. all of it may be true. but i know one thing. andrew luck makes the guys around him better. i have yet to see that from ryan tannehill.

He's not on Luck's level but I find this comment strange. If he didn't elevate Brian Hartline's game, who did?

Chiefs have no killer instinct. They haven't had it since Dec 2012

So since they started playing playoff caliber teams? They beat one playoff team this season and that was the Eagles (When Vick was playing QB still). The 2nd half of the season they played 5 playoff teams out of 7 and they lost all 5 of those games. They beat the teams like they were supposed too. Sort of like the 08 Dolphins but they loss their playoff game in much different fashion. That game was ugly to lose a 28 point lead.

Clay, Mathews and especially Hartline say hello

Thats just your opinion,everyone has one.I'd say it's closer to the players around Andrew aren't all that bad. So in other words IMO you're wrong.

So since they started playing playoff caliber teams? They beat one playoff team this season and that was the Eagles (When Vick was playing QB still). The 2nd half of the season they played 5 playoff teams out of 7 and they lost all 5 of those games. They beat the teams like they were supposed too. Sort of like the 08 Dolphins but they loss their playoff game in much different fashion. That game was ugly to lose a 28 point lead.

Very true but not what I meant

Ryan Tannehill is nothing special. I tell you what's special about him though - the excuses. Excuse making for him is special around here.

Didn't Tannehill have an near all-pro offensive line in college? Why weren't his numbers Heisman caliber as many of us around here suggest they would be if he did have a better line. Let's make excuses for that too, he was inexperienced or something like that.

He's going to be 26 next year. That's not "young."

Ryan Tannehill is nothing special. I tell you what's special about him though - the excuses. Excuse making for him is special around here.

Didn't Tannehill have an near all-pro offensive line in college? Why weren't his numbers Heisman caliber as many of us around here suggest they would be if he did have a better line. Let's make excuses for that too, he was inexperienced or something like that.

And it's almost always based on nothing objective.

"I believe that he would've been much better if he'd have had a better running game, and because that's a plausible thought, then it must be true."

You're right, Heisman like numbers mean everything... Eric Crouch, Jason White, Tim Tebow and Chris Weinke all agree. Where's Timmy Chang right now? I much rather have him.

He's not on Luck's level but I find this comment strange. If he didn't elevate Brian Hartline's game, who did?

brian hartline is solid. he's always been solid. im not sure ive ever seen him catch a ball and stay on his feet, but hey that's just nit-picking. if you're looking for a reason for brian hartline's increased production over the last 2 seasons, look no further than the offense sherman/philbin installed. hartline had no more than 73 targets in any of his first 3 seasons. he had 128 and 134 the last 2 seasons. more targets. more catches. more yards. im not really sure tannehill had any more to do with the elevation than the number of pass plays we called.

Back
Top Bottom