Luke Falk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luke Falk

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So with all this we need a QB talk, what's up with this guy and does he have a future as a quality starter with the Dolphins?

Some of his weaknesses appear to fall right in line with Gase's offense.

I think it is safe to say this guy wasnt just a pick up for the Titans game now. I think they are going to give him a chance to compete this offseason, but they should definitely bring in as much competition as they can.

He’s on IR

This went over my head initially... I was like "how could he be in IR if he hasnt even played a game?"

I think we should roll into next year with Faulk, Bridgewater and Tanne. Maybe if we voltron them together, they'll make a good qb.

I think he would be seen more as the project type QB, therefore I wouldn’t expect to roll into next year thinking he could be the starter.

Rather take a shot with Kelly. Now that he was released by the Broncos.
Especially when we play the Jill's twice a year.

I think we should roll into next year with Faulk, Bridgewater and Tanne. Maybe if we voltron them together, they'll make a good qb.

tannehill is out man. there is 0% chance stephen ross pays ryan tannehill $19m next year. its not happening. you guys get so fixated on cap hits. thats fake money lol. what really matters are the checks that get scratched, and ross is done paying tannehill. book it.

tannehill is out man. there is 0% chance stephen ross pays ryan tannehill $19m next year. its not happening. you guys get so fixated on cap hits. thats fake money lol. what really matters are the checks that get scratched, and ross is done paying tannehill. book it.
i can only hope. you didn't think i was serious when i suggested we voltron them together? and there's a fake money cap that i'm most concerned about.

I disagree bro. He’s had a bad year this year, even when we were winning he was worse than where he was in 2016. But he’s better than any alternative out there, with the possible exception of Bridgewater. QB options for next year are slim to none. I think we stick with Tanne next year and shoot for a replacement in 2020.

...and there's a fake money cap that i'm most concerned about.
in 2019? why? this team is not competing in 2019, either. at minimum this franchise is looking at a 3 year process and most importantly brady's retirement. like its been said, this franchise needs to position itself for a top QB pick in 2020.

I disagree bro. He’s had a bad year this year, even when we were winning he was worse than where he was in 2016. But he’s better than any alternative out there, with the possible exception of Bridgewater. QB options for next year are slim to none. I think we stick with Tanne next year and shoot for a replacement in 2020.

right, but bring RT back in 2019 and go 7-9 or 8-8 and youre not landing one of the top QBs in 2020. osweiler and faulk in 2019, save the tannehill money and go 4-12 and get your QB in 2020.

in 2019? why? this team is not competing in 2019, either. at minimum this franchise is looking at a 3 year process and most importantly brady's retirement. like its been said, this franchise needs to position itself for a top QB pick in 2020.
In general, I care about the "fake money" cap. But I'm with you for next year. Cut tanne and eat all his and Suh's dead money and then use whatever it takes to get a top qb in 2019. There's no point in keeping Tanne around. He's not the future. None of this will happen of course. We'll probably just wind up extending him just so we can save some cap dollars and continue to be the same old sad franchise.

I liked Falk a lot coming out. I watched him outplay Darnald last year when they went up vs each other. I thought he was a notch below the top QBs. But due to the fact that he fell to the 6th it's pretty clear I don't know squat when it comes to evaluating a QB

Get rid of Tannehill and let it be a competition between TB and BO. BO has been playing better than RT and I think TB would beat BO out, so IMO TB would be a better bridge than either.

I liked Falk a lot coming out. I watched him outplay Darnald last year when they went up vs each other. I thought he was a notch below the top QBs. But due to the fact that he fell to the 6th it's pretty clear I don't know squat when it comes to evaluating a QB
Neither does our FO

Back
Top Bottom