Luke Falk | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luke Falk

Falk is rated as a guy who will top out as a solid 2nd stringer in the NFL by different scouts. He's NOT a franchise QB in the making. We need to keep looking.

Ross’ll be dead or gone before this team gets rid off all these assclowns and gets back to greatness. right now Mullins is ballin for SF ... he wasn’t drafted high was he? nooo. no he wasn’t. and we still passed him by.

same type of qb 25 to 32 I n nfl
rent qb for 1 or 2 yr

1. for good price 13 to 15 m tyrod could get us 8 to 9 win first rd lost in playoff 6 spot, this would be most talent team on offensive he have play w..
2. Teddy idk maybe same. must stay health.
3, fitzpatrick maybe same thing if price is right.
4. Winston maybe same result. must stay out jail or court house
5. thill17 6 to 8 win yr. at 26m I wouldn't bring him back...for 13 to 15 million I would bring hin back.

tannehill is out man. there is 0% chance stephen ross pays ryan tannehill $19m next year. its not happening. you guys get so fixated on cap hits. thats fake money lol. what really matters are the checks that get scratched, and ross is done paying tannehill. book it.

okay troll

I look at Luke Falk as a Jay Fiedler type in the NFL. Doesn't have a good arm, smart guy but limited.

Base on what? Luke Faulk is already 1000X better. Fiedler was absolute trash and didn't belong in the league.

and the honest assessment on Faulk and the guy he was being compared to was a less talented Drew Brees. Accurate, pro read in terms of progressions and system but the arm talent wasn't there.

Why is Kaepernick not an option? Let him compete in the offseason. And he's gonna come cheap. Mentioning him is like throwing a rotten egg fart.

Why is Kaepernick not an option? Let him compete in the offseason. And he's gonna come cheap. Mentioning him is like throwing a rotten egg fart.

because he's a trash player and trash human being?

oh and inaccurate and incapable of running a progression styled offense.

Aaaaaaand yah lost all credibility right there

for accurately describing someone that advocates for communist Cuba, false flag racist propaganda and exploiting slave labor? sorry bro, he's just as trash as a player as a human being.

Back
Top Bottom