Luke Falk | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luke Falk

Why is Kaepernick not an option? Let him compete in the offseason. And he's gonna come cheap. Mentioning him is like throwing a rotten egg fart.
Kap is not an option for Miami. The kneeling $h!t aside; the Fins have a LARGE contingent of Cuban/Cuban-Americans at the stadium every game, and they're NOT a fan of Castro, whom Kap seems to view as some sort of "hero".
No thanks.

Kap is not an option for Miami. The kneeling $h!t aside; the Fins have a LARGE contingent of Cuban/Cuban-Americans at the stadium every game, and they're NOT a fan of Castro, whom Kap seems to view as some sort of "hero".
No thanks.

Brother, I am Cuban. At this point, I'd take Castro himself if the guy brings a change to our drull scheme. Dale, papi (shout out to Gonzalo).

Plus, I'm just talking about a possible cheap bandaid for next year. Actually, I'm talking less than that- competition for the offseason.

But you have a solid point. We ran Ozzie out of town for his moronic comments.

BTW Nike exploded in profits when they ran the Kap compaign so the general public doesn't agee, only extremist dumb enough to burn Nike apparrel they spent their hard earned dollar on. How psychotic do you have to be to burn your own ****?

But again, politics have zero business in football.

The national anthem, pfff. Palease. Did you know the military PAYS/PAID THE NFL to fly jets over the stadium? Thats just insanity. Theres no patriotism in the NFL without bucks. They play an anthem for the masses that pay money for seats, baby. If tomorrow the anthem woukd affect the bottom line- goodbye anthem.

This coming from a guy who believes one should damn well stand for the flag. Protest some other peaceful way. If not outta respect, outta the fact that you're at work and at work you follow orders.

Again, politics has no place in sports.

Last edited:

If you watch the whole thing, he does not have an arm strength problem.

BTW Nike exploded in profits when they ran the Kap compaign so the general public doesn't agee, only extremist dumb enough to burn Nike apparrel they spent their hard earned dollar on. How psychotic do you have to be to burn your own ****?

But again, politics have zero business in football.

The national anthem, pfff. Palease. Did you know the military PAYS/PAID THE NFL to fly jets over the stadium? Thats just insanity. Theres no patriotism in the NFL without bucks. They play an anthem for the masses that pay money for seats, baby. If tomorrow the anthem woukd affect the bottom line- goodbye anthem.

This coming from a guy who believes one should damn well stand for the flag. Protest some other peaceful way. If not outta respect, outta the fact that you're at work and at work you follow orders.

Again, politics has no place in sports.

Uh...for the record... your spreading propaganda and lose credibility when you do.

The last released quarterly results did not include September (the month Kaepernick was announced)... so your fooling yourself if you think it won’t be felt.

Everyone I know stopped buying NIKE...I’m not burning it, that is stupid...but to each his own.

So we’ll see what general public thinks when the next results come out!

Nike announced on the earnings call that its revenue over the past three months, a period which ran until Aug. 31, was up 9 percent to $9.9 billion. The last day included was days before the first Kaepernick spots appeared.

Last edited:
Politics aside, Kap is not a long term option for any team. He will never be an upper echelon QB.
Once DCs figured him out he became very ordinary.
Why don’t one you supporters of his tell me how he would take this team to the next level to compete with the KCs and NEs in the AFC.
Hes nothing more than a sideshow at this point (and a historically ignorant one at that)

Back
Top Bottom