Madden 2004 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden 2004

oh my gosh that whole joke line was a disaster....

Have fun playING with yourself....I mean By yourself.

Putting the laughing face in is pointless now, I blew it.

Oh, what the heck! :lol:

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
I agree to end it. I guarantee that if Madden didn't have such creation options it wouldn't sell as well. I know for a fact that if creation buffs didn't have this leisure they wouldn't play Madden. The gameplay in Madden is below standard. NFL Blitz was/is popular, it is in no way an accurate NFL simulation. The same holds true for Madden.

Have fun play with yourself...i meany BY yourself. :lol:

The sum of Madden from 2001 to present: :lastyr:

That must be why the game magazine that you were raving about as "real reviewers" gave madden a higher score overall and just as high in graphics, sound, and gameplay, eh?

(sorry, but you can't agree to end it and then take a potshot like that without expecting some kind of responce. :lol: )

They didn't rate Madden higher anyway, they rated them both at an overall 9.25 for PS2 and ESPN better on Xbox (ESPN 9.25 and Madden at 9). I remember that cuz one dude commented on an "amazing" .25 difference.

Looks to me like we're going to hafta end this the ol' fashion way, Monkey Knife Fight!
:saberfigh (you'll have to bear with me on the whole "not monkey's thing)

They didn't rate Madden higher anyway, they rated them both at an overall 9.25 for PS2 and ESPN better on Xbox (ESPN 9.25 and Madden at 9). I remember that cuz one dude commented on an "amazing" .25 difference.

Looks to me like we're going to hafta end this the ol' fashion way, Monkey Knife Fight!
:saberfigh (you'll have to bear with me on the whole "not monkey's thing)

Sorry, but I have the Magazine right in front of me, has the Gran Turismo cover on it. It's Game Informer issue number 124

Game Informer Issue #124 Page 54

MADDEN 2004
(95) Frontend
(90) Gameplay
(80) Online
(90) Graphics

Game Informer Issue #124 Page 53

ESPN NFL Football
(90) Frontend
(90) Gameplay
(80) Online
(90) Graphics

Looks like they Gave Madden a higher rating to me.
:D

oh, and for the record

Game Informer Issue #124 Page 55

NFL Fever 2004
(80) Frontend
(90) ameplay
(85) Online
(85) Graphics

Game Informer Issue #124 Page 56

NFL Gameday 2004
(75) Frontend
(75) ameplay
(90) Online
(80) Graphics

Game Informer Issue #124 Page 57

NFL Blitz Pro
(80) Frontend
(80) ameplay
(80) Online
(75) Graphics

Yeah...good for you. You are looking at Augusts Issue. I'm looking at Septembers issue, the latest issue (Max Payne 2 on the cover)...and it says right here ESPN NFL Football 9.25...the same for Madden. ESPN rates better on XBOX by .25.

Yeah...good for you. You are looking at Augusts Issue. I'm looking at Septembers issue, the latest issue (Max Payne 2 on the cover)...and it says right here ESPN NFL Football 9.25...the same for Madden. ESPN rates better on XBOX by .25.

Like I said before, I couldent give a flying monkeys butt about the X-box. I never made any claim about the X-Box, from what I hear theres no Online on the X-Box version of Madden, so it allready has a strike against it (I mean, aside from being on the X-Box) I'm tellin ya that the PC and PS2 versions are just as good actual football games that add all the extra options on top of it all.

X-Box... blech :barf:

LOL...you really have it out for XBOX huh? haha.

Man, it's just the controllers...

(well, that and the lack of 3rd part support, but the controllers really just... grrrrr...)

sorry, I just really dislike the X-box controllers.

Yeah, I always find I have a hard time locating the start button at the most in-opportune time. Like during a racing game...i try to pause and slam into a wall....not cool.

Yeah, I always find I have a hard time locating the start button at the most in-opportune time. Like during a racing game...i try to pause and slam into a wall....not cool.

good example.

Don't get me wrong, from a tech standpoint, I recognise that the X-box is definately the superior machine, and if there was a way to make all the games for the PS2 translate to X-Box and to use the PS2 controller with it, I'd be on the X-Box in a heartbeat, but I just can't get over those controllers :lol:

I'm confident Madden is better and so does most of the population. It just sounds to me that you almost are trying to make ESPN sound better then it is (for whatever reason). Btw, I made most of my tackles when I played ;).

I think I like the XBOX version the best. It seems smoother and "quicker" I guess you could say.

About to go bust some *** on Global Operations : Island Thunder.

How can you say "better than it is"? You haven't played ESPN NFL Football. I stated that 2K3 was better...and it is. I'm sure that the majority of the people will see that when they realize that Madden is exactly the same as last year. Except now you can set a price for Rocky Mountain Blue Oysters...woppity doo.

I'm sure that the majority of the people will see that when they realize that Madden is exactly the same as last year.

Now that is where you show your ignorance of Madden, this game is much faster paced and much more realistic than last years version, it's much more difficult to elude tacklers this year and cannot perform many of the cheesy moves that were possible last year.

Sorry man, but actually play the game before you make comments like this, you won't look so silly afterwords.

As for the whole "play it before you make comments" thing. XoPhinsoX did exactly what you are saying. He said I'm making it sound better then it is....how would he know? No one has played it, it doesn't go on sale til tomorrow. I have played Madden 2004...today in fact. As I said before, the only SINGLE thing that has changed is the player models...they still don't look like the real-life players but at least they aren't turtles anymore and maybe the player-making thing. For the most part Madden is largely the same as last year. Still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom