MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM...

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
He is gonna give his takes on who's hot/not, and his predictions for starting offensive line. Said he's got a good report on Jamie Nails. He just said he doesn't think Fletch is gonna make the team. Said last year, when teams needed a play, they said "Where's Jamar Fletcher" and threw at him.

He thinks Sedrick Irvin is gonna take Dyer's spot, said he's got some of the best hands on the team. Said E. Moore has impressed him thus far. Just went to a break....

.................................................................................

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ED MOORE DO WELL,

THIS TEAM NEEDS SOME STARS OUT OF THIS DRAFT, I HOPE TOLVER

IS THE OTHER SUCCESS STORY OUT OF THIS DRAFT................

..........................................................................................................

Said Freeman did not make plays, right now he is not a starter. Sammy Knight will bring a dimension that hasn't been there, and I quote "Light your a$$ up, knock your d!ck in the dirt" . He is hilarious!

In regards to Sammy Knight:

MadDog: "Sammy Knight is gonna bring an element the Phins haven't had in a long time"

Producer: "A safety who can hit??"

MadDog: "I was gonna say, 'knock your azz (into next week)'. Slam your dickey-doo into the dirt"

Producer: "And step on it"

:tongue:

You can tell he wants to talk Phins.

Heck, he even answered all my emails last week. :)

Next week he'll be chock full of phins. ALRIGHT!!!

MadDog: "What till that rookie guard looks up and sees Tim Bowens across from him. He's gonna be saying, 'Oh, what did I get myself into?? They didn't have guys like this up in Tuskgegee' ".

LOL.

MadDog thinks GREG JERMAN will start at RG. Just his early feeling.

Just got back to my desk Muck, did he say he thinks McKinney will be starting at center? I caught the tail end of what he was saying.

Ducis Rogers got a job on a New York station. That's the word.

Originally posted by JackMeehov
Just got back to my desk Muck, did he say he thinks McKinney will be starting at center? I caught the tail end of what he was saying.

The producer said that, after flip flopping between center and either guard spot. MadDog only said Jerman at RG.

THIS is when being unemployed rules. :)

Back
Top Bottom