MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM...

If you don't share Hank opinion then he would start going ballistic and call you names.

LOL. How about a Lankford/Jerry Wilson starting tandem to play possum (play dead at home/get killed on the road)?? ;)

Originally posted by minus
If you don't share Hank opinion then he would start going ballistic and call you names.

Hank is a great man. No crankyness/frustration there.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
NO STUPID, YOU ARE WRONG <CLICK>

Hank

LOL ...

I don't understand why people bother to call him.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Dude, Prime Time, can you at least make all those soccer players a little smaller? It's getting a little annoying having to scroll down a bunch of soccer players, that really mean nothing to the Dolphins. Just a take. Make them smaller, and bunch them together.

No I cannot make them smaller because I got them from a site. Secondly if you don't like it tough man. I really do not like how you approached me with that. You could have PMed me about it or something. But I will Bunch them together.

Originally posted by Prime Time

No I cannot make them smaller because I got them from a site. Secondly if you don't like it tough man. I really do not like how you approached me with that. You could have PMed me about it or something. But I will Bunch them together.

TOUGH MAN? I didn't think I said anything wrong. Personally, they are a freaking eyesore. Leave it up, BLOW them up. I don't care. Your freaking PM box was full.:mad: You got an attitude kid.

BTW, SOCCER SUCKS!!!

Originally posted by dolfan4good
Forget college. A lot of players had awesomne "college" talent abd were major busts in the NFL. I've said it before and I'll say it one more time.... we don't need another Paul "TOAST" Lankford on this team. Good riddance! Trade him for whirlpool or something we can get some use out of.

clear.gif

Hank is actually funny right now. He's talking about "the great adulterers (sp) in NBA history".

LOL. "Oh, you want me to break?? But I'm so brilliant right now".

:lol:

Back on topic, Hank just called some guy an a**hole, told him to go get sick, and get in a circle with his friends so he could do it properly (circle j@rk). Funny stuff.

Thanks for the updates guys.....when's the next time they gonna talk bout Dolphins football??? I wanna listen in online.

Back
Top Bottom