MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM...

Originally posted by Prime Time
Muck why not call in and say what I cannot say (since I am 15) and they don't let kids talk on the air. If you can say

How will Fletcher not make this team, if he is better than most NFL Nickel Backs?

How do you get to "better than most NFL Nickel backs"? He's been demoted already to dime back with the acquisition of T-buck.

Originally posted by minus

Strong statement made Jim there but let's see how it goes during training camp.I'll be there friday for the start.

I know a lot of guys on here are avid Fletcher backers.... I don't know why or what he has ever done to gain such support. The statement that he may not make the team isn't that strong a statement IMO. The guy gets lit and he has been the achiles heel offenses were looking to. He's our new Jerry Wilson drafted with a first round pick. That makes him a double dissapointment.
He may still make the team but I don't see him any more than an alternate dime package CB.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

I know a lot of guys on here are avid Fletcher backers.... I don't know why or what he has ever done to gain such support. The statement that he may not make the team isn't that strong a statement IMO. The guy gets lit and he has been the achiles heel offenses were looking to. He's our new Jerry Wilson drafted with a first round pick. That makes him a double dissapointment.
He may still make the team but I don't see him any more than an alternate dime package CB.

Amen to that!!

Keep the reports coming...

For those of us who don't live in Miami this is a treat...
especially, when the Audio on your computer won't allow you
to connect to QAM.:lol:

Originally posted by Prime Time
Muck why not call in and say what I cannot say (since I am 15) and they don't let kids talk on the air. If you can say

How will Fletcher not make this team, if he is better than most NFL Nickel Backs?

What exactly do you base that assessment on???
Not calling you out I just really am curious.
I don't think Fletcher's play has warranted any such classification.
As one poster has pointed out, he's ALREADY been demoted and has a lot to prove in training camp to stay in the mix at all.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

That's right. Arturo Freeman would see a lot of time in nickel and dime situations.

Fletcher sucks. He gave up a huge amount of scores last year. He got picked on alot, and he lost games for us, flat out.

What happened to Howard David, by the way?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I love hearin the rumors from the radio stations, I only wish I could get those stations here in Tampa.

I'm here in Daytona,listening on the net. Just go to the QAM website and click on the "listen live" button. BTW, I get QAM on my radio in my truck at certain times/places here. I've been known to pull over at the top of the causeway going over the intracoastal so I can continue to listen and not lose the signal. Used to drive my ex-wife nuts, that beeyotch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, when are these callers gonna start talking Dolphins?? :rolleyes:

Dude, Prime Time, can you at least make all those soccer players a little smaller? It's getting a little annoying having to scroll down a bunch of soccer players, that really mean nothing to the Dolphins. Just a take. Make them smaller, and bunch them together.

Well Fletcher has been praise for his offseason worksout and I think Mad Dog made his comments base on last year.His performance last year wasn't great but it wasn't as bad as some people think.He need to get his act together or he could be 4th or 5th Corner back on this team but if you watch this guy in college;You know this guy has the talent to be great.

Originally posted by Muck
Jeez, when are these callers gonna start talking Dolphins?? :rolleyes:

After 4 when he is gone. Then the Hammer hangs up on everyone who doesn't want to talk what he talks about. :lol:

Originally posted by MarinoFan
After 4 when he is gone. Then the Hammer hangs up on everyone who doesn't want to talk what he talks about. :lol:

You said it. :rofl:

Forget college. A lot of players had awesomne "college" talent abd were major busts in the NFL. I've said it before and I'll say it one more time.... we don't need another Paul "TOAST" Lankford on this team. Good riddance! Trade him for whirlpool or something we can get some use out of.

Back
Top Bottom