MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MADDOG talkin 'Phins on QAM...

Didnt Wade its the RG i Think he is our best linemen ???

I dont get how G J could get there??

Jerman's strong and he can play tackle. So he's got the necessary agility for guard. The coaches seemed to have been high on him. We'll see I suppose.

He also said JAMAR FLETCHER WILL NOT MAKE THIS TEAM. I was listening to it on the way home.

i wish>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by Muck
THIS is when being unemployed rules. :)

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

been running a sportbar in north-west fla...

could use a break..... thank god for september

schedule slows down and football season

Says Korey Banks may have the best feet outside of Surtain and Madison.

Re: i wish>>>>>>>>>>>&a

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

been running a sportbar in north-west fla...

could use a break..... thank god for september

schedule slows down and football season

These two months have been like a vacation. I've been working nonstop since I was 14. So it's been great. But financially......... :(

THIS is what I remember hating about QAM: The long, annoying commerical breaks. At least on the net, we get silence. :)

Originally posted by Prime Time
He also said JAMAR FLETCHER WILL NOT MAKE THIS TEAM. I was listening to it on the way home.

Strong statement made Jim there but let's see how it goes during training camp.I'll be there friday for the start.

Originally posted by Muck
THIS is what I remember hating about QAM: The long, annoying commerical breaks. At least on the net, we get silence. :)

Like MadDoggy say's "There's not much show in the show"!

This guy is railing on Howard David. He was asking Mandich about getting a petition together to get Zimpf back, etc etc. Mandich just said, "What's done is done. Gotta move on".

Like Jim could really say anything different. I hate stupid callers.

Originally posted by JackMeehov

Like MadDoggy say's "There's not much show in the show"!

I'm saying. It's obvious he wants to talk Phins. But all anybody wants to talk about is their lame suggestions, "I'd like to get rid of <insert boardcaster>".

What a bunch of dorks.

He also said Dyer will not make this team and he will be replaced. No not by Obafemi....but by....

Sederick Irvin!!!

He says he has the second best hands on the team after OG.

PT, read the thread from the start. :)

I love hearin the rumors from the radio stations, I only wish I could get those stations here in Tampa.

If Korey Banks is that good, we need to find a spot for him. I honestly think with Jamar Fletcher being so disappointing, talent is running thin in the CB department behind Madison and Fletcher. I mean, TBuck's old man. He'll play what, one more year? Omare Lowe we never hear about.

Anyway does anyone else think its about time we actually got ourself a defensive budding superstar in the draft? When was the last time we picked one up? Patrick Surtain...like 4 years ago. Since then, we got guys that are solid, like Ogun, Greenwood, and Freeman...and we've gotten ourselves a glut of the undrafted types who do well in specialized roles...like Gamble, Hendricks, Lowe...maybe now Korey Banks. But the upkeep of a defense this good means ya gotta get yourself a real budding superstar every couple of years. Hopefully Eddie Moore is just that.

Offensively I guess we've done alright, getting Chambers and Todd Wade....and of course Randy McMichael. Maybe Wade Smith and Seth McKinney turn out ok, and Rob Konrad I guess is one of the best FBs in the game (but still, thats not really all that impact). I guess we just keep gettin lucky in the draft on offense, we just need to get lucky on D too.

Muck why not call in and say what I cannot say (since I am 15) and they don't let kids talk on the air. If you can say

How will Fletcher not make this team, if he is better than most NFL Nickel Backs?

Back
Top Bottom