Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now

Personally, I think TalentScout probably is a real NFL scout. I respect the fact he puts in the time riding the buses, can't take that away from him.

where is the op of this thread. is he taking a bus or a freakin horse and buggy. ????

Well based on my expirence and what i've seen on tape, the dolphins are leaning in a new direction. Everyone assumes we are leaning toward defense and they are wrong and I'm not afraid to let the cat out of the bag, with pick #12 the dolphins will select CJ Spiller. R&R are great backs, but getting old and Spiller just has a nose for the endzone! MLB and NT will be addressed later in draft. I also feel they will trade Ginn and a draft pick to Denver for Brandon Marshall

Well based on my expirence and what i've seen on tape, the dolphins are leaning in a new direction. Everyone assumes we are leaning toward defense and they are wrong and I'm not afraid to let the cat out of the bag, with pick #12 the dolphins will select CJ Spiller. R&R are great backs, but getting old and Spiller just has a nose for the endzone! MLB and NT will be addressed later in draft. I also feel they will trade Ginn and a draft pick to Denver for Brandon Marshall

if we go offense then its either dez b or spiller. the best value at that spot would appear to be dez b or spiiler from guestimating what will be left on the board at the time they pick (without a trade down) the three amigo's are pretty good at staying ahead of personel issues when there are free agents the next year (see ronnie brown and ricky williams.). I think we will draft cj spiller.

Great lets draft Spiller so we can have Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, CJ Spiller, Patrick Cobbs, and Lex Hilliard, all of which could start for an NFL team in 2010

Great lets draft Spiller so we can have Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, CJ Spiller, Patrick Cobbs, and Lex Hilliard, all of which could start for an NFL team in 2010

Uh,....no.

Spiller and Dez would be BPA, presumably, at 12. I have no ploblem picking them. I also have no problem "reaching" for a guy like Earl Thomas or Brandon Graham. Get good players-i dont really care where or what they are slotted to be.

Oh really ?

How can you have credentials if you haven't even given your name ?

And in your profile it says your favorite player is the bust Reggie Bush.. So who's number 2 on your list full of credentials ? Vernon Gholston ?

:lol:
hey,hey,hey....c'mon now.....thats unneccessary....

you know thats JaMarcus Russell's spot....:rimshot:

No question it was one of the gayest post's ever on finheaven. It was jokes for a minute, but now dude is getting desperate for attention with that exploding in the lockerroom ****.
you obviously didnt see the post where a guy titled a thread with some kind of breaking news about a year or two ago,and posted a link about it.Only to find out the link too you to a site where.....lets just say there were two roosters coook-a-doodle dooing in a womens barnyard....at the sametime....

Everyone replied very fondly cause it actually made (I think it was during the '07 offseason leading to the '08 season) the night for everyone.Its was quite funny in rhetrospect,cause I had no idea what sight I finally laid my eyes on....:hump:

Sorry guys. Lots of snow up my way. Was stuck out of town, doing some measurables on some guys. I have some Fins news for you, which I can't break quite yet, out of respect for my source - but this is a biggie folks. And I will say, Dez B is in play big time for you guys. Thats all I can say for now.

Bus ride back from UVA was awful, had to sit next to some lady who was chomping on fried chicken like it was shrimp ****tail. I always prefer leaner cuts of meat, so that fried smell makes me ill. I am going to post some of the dietary guidance I give younger players (especially the many OL prospects that put on huge amounts of soft, flabby tissue pre-draft combine) in the near future. This is a pet peeve of mine, guys who come in for measurement out of shape. I just show them the door. This is the big stage kid, that body must be lean and strong, especially through the hips and pelvis. But they never learn, measured two guys this weekend over 380lbs, their playing weight should be 325 at most. It was terrible, I tried to motivate them, since I know they value my opinion because of my credentials. But, come on.

Will check back soon, need to go shovel some snow and get some lean protein in the cooler.

Wow. I feel like this thread is just short of being offered bubble gum wine coolers and animal crackers to come do a "personal" combine of our own. Creepy.

Just realized I used my 500th post to make a pedophile joke. Pretty appropriate I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom