Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now

Yes!! Talent_Scout is back! Here's to the greatest thread of all time!

Ok guys, got some chicken breast, london broil, and tilapia in the cooler finally. Put on a bit of weight since the snow came, getting back on the "The method" diet that I developed with my uncle for younger football players looking to adjust body fat for workouts.

Was able to have a nice brunch with Scotty Pearson of Draft Science the other day. He mentioned that he believed fins would be picking in the first round and not trading out of the spot. He didnt have much more insider stuff than that, but he did say that he felt that McClain looked a bit stiff and lacking explosion on tape. I have compiled a 45 minute tape of McClain that shows some stiffness and problems with hip/pelvic movement. Just does not have the gyration that you might want for such a high pick at that position. But still one heck of a player, have not sent my final grade to NFL teams on this guy yet. I want to make a very scientific prognosis, and I have not had the chance to lay any measuring tools on him. Hopefully I can get down there and do the proper testing when he has a pro day.

Ok, going to go get a lift in, about 35 mins of cardio, and then will have some lean broiled tilapia with a sauce I make with Muslce Milk and avocado. Take care guys, good to be back and I hope I can continue to provide you with quality information that you guys not in the business may not be able to get. This is draft season now, I am in full swing. Have 3 computers up and running in the den, tracking RSS feeds of draft happenings. If it happens, I will know it before almost anybody, and if it is something I can share, you bet I will. Godspeed.

Ok guys, got some chicken breast, london broil, and tilapia in the cooler finally. Put on a bit of weight since the snow came, getting back on the "The method" diet that I developed with my uncle for younger football players looking to adjust body fat for workouts.

Was able to have a nice brunch with Scotty Pearson of Draft Science the other day. He mentioned that he believed fins would be picking in the first round and not trading out of the spot. He didnt have much more insider stuff than that, but he did say that he felt that McClain looked a bit stiff and lacking explosion on tape. I have compiled a 45 minute tape of McClain that shows some stiffness and problems with hip/pelvic movement. Just does not have the gyration that you might want for such a high pick at that position. But still one heck of a player, have not sent my final grade to NFL teams on this guy yet. I want to make a very scientific prognosis, and I have not had the chance to lay any measuring tools on him. Hopefully I can get down there and do the proper testing when he has a pro day.

Ok, going to go get a lift in, about 35 mins of cardio, and then will have some lean broiled tilapia with a sauce I make with Muslce Milk and avocado. Take care guys, good to be back and I hope I can continue to provide you with quality information that you guys not in the business may not be able to get. This is draft season now, I am in full swing. Have 3 computers up and running in the den, tracking RSS feeds of draft happenings. If it happens, I will know it before almost anybody, and if it is something I can share, you bet I will. Godspeed.

only reason i thanked you is for a good laugh lol i was skeptical about your source etc. but these bolded sentences sealed the deal, your name says it all....... the talent scout :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: this guy is legit. btw, im peter gammons, brb ima go eat some broiled salmon with a nice lemonade, the one with a straw in it, with Buster Olney, and Michelle tafoya

Hey iron chef i know more about your daily diet than your insider secrets. Yeah were interest in dez what if he is not there. give me the cliff notes on this fin draft and hold the "method"

This is incredible...I have a few questions talent scout...

I've heard that boiled cabbage can help a heavy-legged-waist-bender in that it can help prevent him from over-extending himself....making it harder for speed rushers to gain the arc on him...is this true?

Also, is it true that buillabaisses can make a 5'9 1/2" cornerback measure in at 5'10 1/8" at the combine....thoughts?

I'm wondering if while he was suspended most of the year, did Dez Bryant hit up the great BBQ joints of the area? If he did, it could cause his pelvic area to expand thus hindering his ability to separate in the pros.

I guess it all depends on whether or not he was having the leaner filet mignon and sirloin or if he was going with fattier but much more flavorful ribeye and brisket.

And what were his sides? Were they a vinegar based coleslaw, corn and a plain baked potato; or did he go with the macaroni & cheese, potato salad w/mayo & fried okra. If it was the latter in both cases, it might increase his bubble.

clear.gif

I highligted the parts where you embarass yourself, come on, leave with some dignity or start posting some thing with truth behind them and make sure its about football/ the fins your slowly but surley becoming the joke of the draft forum of FinHeaven

I highligted the parts where you embarass yourself, come on, leave with some dignity or start posting some thing with truth behind them and make sure its about football/ the fins your slowly but surley becoming the joke of the draft forum of FinHeaven

You doubt "The Scout"?

Easy there. We are honored to have this quality person on board.

The last thing we want to do is draft a guy who can't "gyrate" his hips and pelvis.

The last thing we want to do is draft a guy who can't "gyrate" his hips and pelvis.

I think the dolphins were in Memphis the other day scouting a great prospect his strengths as I read are gyrating hips & pelvis.

If I remember correctly his name is Elvis Pressley you guys ever heard of him?

Back
Top Bottom