Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now

This is incredible...I have a few questions talent scout...

I've heard that boiled cabbage can help a heavy-legged-waist-bender in that it can help prevent him from over-extending himself....making it harder for speed rushers to gain the arc on him...is this true?

Also, is it true that buillabaisses can make a 5'9 1/2" cornerback measure in at 5'10 1/8" at the combine....thoughts?

awesome

I think the dolphins were in Memphis the other day scouting a great prospect his strengths as I read are gyrating hips & pelvis.

If I remember correctly his name is Elvis Pressley you guys ever heard of him?
lmao too funny!

I think the dolphins were in Memphis the other day scouting a great prospect his strengths as I read are gyrating hips & pelvis.

If I remember correctly his name is Elvis Pressley you guys ever heard of him?

RIIIIGHT, That's the younger cousin of Bruce the Rutgers RB of a few years back. :lol:

Now, I am not at liberty to divulge the names of these players, but I can assure you something big is going down and if nothing changes between now and the draft, you will hear a name that has been on NOBODY's radar as a likely Fin pick. I will fill you in more as more information comes to me. Moves are being made and the Trifecta is way outside the box on this one. I didn't see it coming at all, and I am the most experienced talent evaluator on this site. Godspeed. More to come, hold your hoses, this is going to be a crazy ride.

My god I think he was right!

Back
Top Bottom