Man I love this dude. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man I love this dude.

dolphinheel

Active Roster
Reaction score
His humility is so refreshing. WATCH

So- I wasn't the biggest fan of Tua- if anyone here knows where my mind has been all off-season it was on Trevor Lawrence 100%.
I still think Trevor will be a superb QB for some NFL team next year.

My failures when evaluating Tua were getting to know who he is. Now that we have him, I have been doing my homework and watching his Pressers.
High School Highlights etc.

I'm seriously impressed and now understand why so many people were so high on him.
I learned my lesson and digging a little deeper- getting to know the player.

I still hold my breath that he will be the first Saban QB to succeed at the next level.
I'm 100% on board with this kid and am highly optimistic he can be the answer we were looking for,

Stay healthy Tua! I'm a huge fan already bud!

He was a star before he got to Alabama, he'll be a star now that he's coming to Miami.

You have to love the vibe this guy puts out there. He's really humble. Very well spoken, leadership intangibles, competitive nature.... He's going to help our organization turn the corner and flip the script. Can't wait to see this guy take the reigns. Not sure it happens this year..I wonder how much the OL development over the year will impact whether we play him in 2020?

Not to go overboard, but if he stays healthy, and reaches his high expectations, this a a better version of Wilson.

This. I’m a really big Russell Wilson guy but if you look at what Tua did in college, vs what Wilson did in college, Tua is hands down the better prospect. In all honesty, Joe Burrow had the best season ever by a college football QB and if Tua didn’t have the hip injury, you could at least make the argument that Tua STILL would have been the #1 pick.

This kid played in the most competitive conference in college football and your hard pressed to string together any bad tape on him. Dolphin fans should expect him to be better than Russell Wilson because his ceiling is certainly higher.

Must say >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VERY IMPRESSIVE!

I know he was drafted high I know he’s been highly regarded for a long time. But, I think he’s going to have a giant chip on his shoulder because so many outlets so many “experts” said he was going to bust, he’s not worth the risk. I think he’s really going to push himself to be one of the true greats to prove them wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom