Man I love this dude. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man I love this dude.

Well last time I checked Brees isn't that big and he does just fine. Murray with the Cardinals is pretty small too and had a good rookie year.

Those weren't the comparisons being used. Do not move the goal posts.

Tua will need to learn and adapt like Brees. No unnecessary hits, holding onto the ball to long and trying to do to much when the play breaks down. Throw it away.

Murray was learning that reality on the fly last year. And he did quite well.

Highest passing efficiency and QBR in the history of college football. Left college with a 10+ ypa, 87 touchdowns to 11 picks, won a national championship and went to another.

I truly think people aren't understanding just how good this kid is. This is a special kid and talent and Miami got a grand slam at 5. Le

Saban will be forgiven if Tua wins us a SB. Also the thought that a grown 50 year old man who's kinda of an ahole can be peer pressured into taking a job he doesn't want is laughable. Also also even if he didn't want the job and even if he wanted to go to Alabama what upsets people most is how he went about it as in all the LIES. Be a man about it and tell the truth.

As a KU basketball fan...I learned when Roy Williams took off for UNC, loyalty is never a given. So when Saban left, I was upset, but have never been in a perpetual state of butt hurt.

Those weren't the comparisons being used. Do not move the goal posts.

Tua will need to learn and adapt like Brees. No unnecessary hits, holding onto the ball to long and trying to do to much when the play breaks down. Throw it away.

Murray was learning that reality on the fly last year. And he did quite well.

I'm not moving the goal posts. My original post was about how Tua reminds me of Russell Wilson by how he speaks, conducts himself, and the leadership qualities he seems to have. You are the one who moved the goal post by getting into their physical differences.

I'm not moving the goal posts. My original post was about how Tua reminds me of Russell Wilson by how he speaks, conducts himself, and the leadership qualities he seems to have. You are the one who moved the goal post by getting into their physical differences.

Where did I mention Brees or Murray?

And your comparison between the 2 hinges on what they are between the lines. And its abit flimsy.

I love Tua game, skill set and being a Phin his marketability.

Leadership qualities in the NFL at QB are not unique. Those who win got it in spades. Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, Big Ben and many others.

I think Brees is the best comparison. Tua’s competitiveness, leadership skills and accuracy are off the charts.

Where did I mention Brees or Murray?

And your comparison between the 2 hinges on what they are between the lines. And its abit flimsy.

I love Tua game, skill set and being a Phin his marketability.

Leadership qualities in the NFL at QB are not unique. Those who win got it in spades. Wilson, Brady, Rodgers, Big Ben and many others.

You didn't mention Brees or Murray. I did when you made it seem like Tua was too small or not physical enough to be an effective QB and I was pointing out that those guys have overcome their physical limitations. I personality think Tua is the entire package and it will show when he starts to play.

You didn't mention Brees or Murray. I did when you made it seem like Tua was too small or not physical enough to be an effective QB and I was pointing out that those guys have overcome their physical limitations. I personality think Tua is the entire package and it will show when he starts to play.

You took my critique of Tua body build as a knock on him?

No, I am absolutely thrilled with him. Going into the draft I thought there was a binary choice...1a vs 1b. The rest I just didnt care for.

Well unlike you, I dont want to see him emulating Wilson much. Other than winning.

Hes a supremely talented QB and can spin it. But like others with similar builds, he can do well from the pocket, anticipation and avoiding unnecessary hits. Maybe RG3 would have lasted a bit longer if he played in that fashion as opposed to a more stoutly figure like Wilson?

At the time he said that...Rich Rod was our coach,Saban wouldn't commit to leaving during the season....after? different story.
Hey,Even Saban has admitted ,he made mistakes here,but how long would you last if your boss was cutting your legs out from under you
all the time.
He’s a Fng AHole brother...I’ve heard this from multiple people who worked for the Dolphins during his tenure. He treated everyone in the Dolphins offices like ****. Everyone couldn’t stand him. Just be a man and treat your team players everyone with respect that’s all. He’s a great coach for college but not a fit in the NFL

Tua 6' 217
Wilson 5'11'' 215

Wilson is more stout. His legs and core are legit. Tale of the tape is cute, but doesnt tell the whole story. Kinda like comparing Mike Tyson to Larry Holmes.

Russell is legit a gym and workout freak from everything I recall. Not saying tua is built like cutler, but Wilson's physique is legit.
Im not saying either way, but I'll need to see a whole lot more than just opinion to believe either way between 2 players with very very similar BMI...

Back
Top Bottom