Man watching our old offense tonight I was glad about one thing..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man watching our old offense tonight I was glad about one thing.....

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That it was our OLD offense and the Jets were running it. (yes mods this is a dolphin related post) It was amazing watching the jets game tonight. I had nightmare flashbacks to our offense last season 3 and out!!! I am Glad Sparano is gone!!!

Agree 100%. Give Rex the award for "lord of the idiots" for bringing in Sparano and that lame offense.

San Francisco has a power run game because they have a pack of beastmen on their line and they're just built for it. The Jets are trying to install power run when most of the line weighs less than Nick Mangold's sister. It doesn't work. I heard Sparano gave Tim Tebow a sketchbook since his plays are nothing but draws.

He came in and called the plays to lead to 6 pnts( 2 fgs) all and all for him thats a win hahahaha fist pumps

San Francisco has a power run game because they have a pack of beastmen on their line and they're just built for it. The Jets are trying to install power run when most of the line weighs less than Nick Mangold's sister. It doesn't work. I heard Sparano gave Tim Tebow a sketchbook since his plays are nothing but draws.

thats one ugly bitch

Tebow was channeling his inner Sparano...Rex enjoys the 10 little Italian sausages on Sparano's feet.

It kills me how can Rex haved watched the dolphins the past few years and said Woo Hoo I want that Sparano Offense!!!!! Idiot.

Love to see us start to get "chunk yardage". I like the 15 play drives that beats up the defense, but in todays game you need to get those chunk yardage

Tonys a "bewb".

Love to see us start to get "chunk yardage". I like the 15 play drives that beats up the defense, but in todays game you need to get those chunk yardage

Tonys a "bewb".

When Sparano talks about "chunk yardage" he is dreaming about golf divots.

Tonys a "bewb".
wow if you get big plays it helps you win. Damn with great insight like that no wonder rex wanted tony calling the plays. Hell what's next scoring more points will help you win to. I swear we may have lost one of the great football minds of the 21st century.

Back
Top Bottom