Mandich has the skinny on Dolphins draft thinking......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandich has the skinny on Dolphins draft thinking.........

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
He says the fins LOVE Reggie Williams, and adore Michael Clayton....he also says that Rashaun Woods "Has been thrown in the discard pile." by the Dolphins.

Originally posted by Section126
He says the fins LOVE Reggie Williams, and adore Michael Clayton....he also says that Rashaun Woods "Has been thrown in the discard pile." by the Dolphins.

Williams or Clayton...I can high-five both of those choices!

:hi5:

Draft speculation is fun but do you really think ANYONE has "inside" information as to who the 'Fins will draft? I don't think so. This is my third year on these boards and subsequently this will be my third Dolphins draft while frequenting the boards and, in the previous two years, I can honestly say not a single person has been anwhere close to being right about who the 'Fins were going to pick. Face it, unless your team is picking in the top five, it's pretty much a crap shoot as to who they're going to pick as certain guys fall who teams don't expect to fall while others are taken well before they're projected.

My "source" tells me we will pick a LB in the first round:)

Originally posted by Cranx
Draft speculation is fun but do you really think ANYONE has "inside" information as to who the 'Fins will draft? I don't think so. This is my third year on these boards and subsequently this will be my third Dolphins draft while frequenting the boards and, in the previous two years, I can honestly say not a single person has been anwhere close to being right about who the 'Fins were going to pick. Face it, unless your team is picking in the top five, it's pretty much a crap shoot as to who they're going to pick as certain guys fall who teams don't expect to fall while others are taken well before they're projected.

I disagree. I've been on these boards about 5 years and have been following the draft much longer and if you're good enough at wading through the bs you can get some good insights. Obviously, at this point the teams don't "know" who the pick will be, but they do have players they like and don't like. If they already don't like Woods then that's not likely to change. If you can guess at the positions they are targeting and then eliminate a few players you can often make a good guess. I nailed the Mckinney pick a few years back and that was in the 3rd. So, it is possible. Of course, I was way off on the Fletcher pick and the Moore pick last year.

Originally posted by Cranx
This is my third year on these boards and subsequently this will be my third Dolphins draft while frequenting the boards and, in the previous two years, I can honestly say not a single person has been anwhere close to being right about who the 'Fins were going to pick.
That probably has more to do with the fact that Wannstedt was doing the drafting and making some picks at positions we didn't need.

Originally posted by Section126
What's those players' positions?

Somebody nailed the Eddie Moore pick last year too. Only they had him in the 5th Round. lol.

Yeah actually man I tend to agree though. For the most part with the exception of late round guys like Corey Jenkins, the guys the dolphins end up drafting usually end up complete surprises, at least to me.

I see lots and lots of names end up being espoused on this message board by inside sources and others and then I see completely different names being the guys we draft from all the way back to Todd Wade, Jamar Fletcher, Randy McMichael, Morlon Greenwood, Travis Minor, then with the newer ones too.

Listen up ya'll. whatever they tellya, it is ussually to either throw people of thinking thats what were looking for so we can get a steal or not get it stolen from us. all this crap is pure speculation and trial baloons so you have somehting to talk about.

Ill gaurrantee you this though, we will draft a QB and i take it wont be later rather than sooner.

i thought that we would draft the K. Washington WR from Tennesse. that got drafted by Cincy...so I was off but I let you know who I think the Fins will take this year after I hear from my "source."

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom