Mando: shotgun weddings are a bad idea but looks like phins r gonna do it again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando: shotgun weddings are a bad idea but looks like phins r gonna do it again

Like I've been saying.

If Ireland and Sherman are gone, I'll be happy.

I hope Joe in fact did order the code red.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Joe is more responsible for the ****show than is Ireland.

The Dolphins have continually looked out coached - especially at half time. Other teams are making adjustments and the Dolphins are not. Or they are making bad adjustments. Futher, the Dolphins appear to not be utilizing the teams strengths. Losing after a 17-3 advantage twice is obviously not good and speaks poorly of the scheme and coaching.

I day fire all three HC,OC,GM. If Joe shows some back bone then maybe give him one more year. But the other Idiots have to go.
Ross needs to put up or shut up. If he can't get it right he needs to sell the team to a competent owner.

Like I've been saying.

If Ireland and Sherman are gone, I'll be happy.

I actually agree with this...Been saying as well as most that the Cadence has to go, the play calling is suspect, and if Ireland has a hand in the Martin thing, he is gone anyway, and next year after we (probably) stock up on linemen in the draft and let Philbin live or die with one more season

ross is holding ireland responsible for the awful personnel fits and decisions and for the yearly weaknesses this team has...good on him

what people don't get here is not many teams would overcome our issues with even great head coaches and a 2nd year qb...but lets blame philbin...all he can do is work with what he's given

a crap sandwich in free agency and the draft...yearly...the gms job and he sucks at it

I actually agree with this...Been saying as well as most that the Cadence has to go, the play calling is suspect, and if Ireland has a hand in the Martin thing, he is gone anyway, and next year after we (probably) stock up on linemen in the draft and let Philbin live or die with one more season

What I'm trying to understand is, was Philbin not the OC with the Packers when Rodgers was lighting up score boards?

Why not let Philbin call the plays.

Ross needs to go. PERIOD. The guy has a lot of money but absolutely NO football knowledge.

Ross needs to go. PERIOD. The guy has a lot of money but absolutely NO football knowledge.

So...the team owner has to go because he has no football smarts?

Guaranteed 90% of NFL team owners have little or no clue what to look for in players or coaches. That is the GM's job.

I'm sure Robert Kraft knows all the X's and O's of every scheme and offensive play call.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

What I'm trying to understand is, was Philbin not the OC with the Packers when Rodgers was lighting up score boards?

Why not let Philbin call the plays.

philbin didn't call plays, McCarthy did

Say what you want about Philbin, but if any coach goes it should be Sherman.

What about this scenario?? They hire a new GM, handcuff him to stay with Philbin. Philbin in turn says that Sherman stays as OC because of his loyalty to him (ALA Shula). Would you still want to keep Philbin as the coach??

What about this scenario?? They hire a new GM, handcuff him to stay with Philbin. Philbin in turn says that Sherman stays as OC because of his loyalty to him (ALA Shula). Would you still want to keep Philbin as the coach??

No, if it's between keeping Sherman or Joe goes, Joe gets the boot. Good coach, nothing special.

Right now Joe is the "Philip Rivers" of coaching. Good enough to get the job done, but inconsitent enough to screw up at any point.

Back
Top Bottom