Marcus Vick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick

ether79 said:
:shakeno: There was no racism implied in what he said. You're way off base in that regard.

Really?

Check the sig for my reply.....

i finally agree with you on something kastofsna120

nick1 said:
Vick is a good passer as well as a good runner like his brother and that is a lethal combination, if you've seen Marcus Vick play than you would see how accurate of a passer he is and he can also be deadly on the run, he is not like his brother but I was comparing them because both can run well. Vick likes to pass the ball more than he likes to run if you've seen him play you would know that. He will be a good NFL QB, I call him Vick 2.0 because he is better than his brother as a QB and just as lethal on the run

This is what I have been saying, or at least trying to say. ;)

ether79 said:
Again check post 79.:lol: :lol: Seee I can add smilies too.:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Your mommie must be so proud. And how mature is it to continue in a discourse you can not prevail in?

See? I can post in a mature insincere style too.

MoFinz said:
Your mommie must be so proud. And how mature is it to continue in a discourse you can not prevail in?

See? I can post in a mature insincere style too.

I already have prevailed. I pointed out you were wrong with labeling the post racist, when in fact it wasn't. Everyone else but you realizes that. Game, set, match.

nick1 said:
I call him Vick 2.0 because he is better than his brother as a QB and just as lethal on the run

marcus is not half the runner that mike is.

ether79 said:
I already have prevailed. I pointed out you were wrong with labeling the post racist, when in fact it wasn't. Everyone else but you realizes that. Game, set, match.

Whatever gets you thru the night Scooter :lol:

wow we have two adults with the mental capacity of kindergarteners arguing online. my life is complete

Back
Top Bottom