Marino said it wasn't a foul!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino said it wasn't a foul!!

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I heard Marino on the radio today and the interviewer asked him if he watched the Mavs-Heat game last night, and he said yes. Asked about the end of the game he said there was definitely no foul on Wade's last drive and the ref's also botched the time out call. This is also in concurance of what a lot of national media folks are saying today. The Mavs (Cuban) get ripped again.

that was a humogus bull**** foul he wasnt even touched and josh howard was askin if he should call timeout with his hand gestures that heat got a freebee las nite (the refs were crap on both sides)

MiamiDolfan said:
that was a humogus bull**** foul he wasnt even touched and josh howard was askin if he should call timeout with his hand gestures that heat got a freebee las nite (the refs were crap on both sides)

listen he was fouled and pics have shown and josh howard asked for timeout and was walking towards the bench....he screwed up and called it when he shouldnt have......i heard that the refs could have overturned the call so maybe tht was an error but lets not say josh howard was not calling a timeout....i was there and i clearly saw it

Everything gets balanced out though because there were some awful calls late in the game against our D. Difference is that the Wade one stands out since it was the gamebreaker. The time out should have been returned to the Mavs.

You guys should try the Miami Heat Zone, they have lots of nice threads on the Heat. Losers always complain about the refs and "bad" calls.

In Saban We Trust!

PhinsRock said:
You guys should try the Miami Heat Zone, they have lots of nice threads on the Heat. Losers always complain about the refs and "bad" calls.

In Saban We Trust!

winners go home and poke the prom queen

Should we get into how many bogus calls Dirk gets or how many times they bailed out Jason Terry. What about the BS Hack a Shaq? C'mon play basketball - what's that all about? We can't cover Wade so we are just gonna grab Shaq. What is the defnition of an intentional foul - can we just make a photo of that! Why are the rules any diffferent inside of 2 minutes - that is ridiculous.

clear.gif

Yeah he wasnt touched :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's why Marino played football.

It shouldn't of been called on Dirk, but Harris fouled Wade TWICE on the play.

Watch the hand swipe:
clear.gif

Watch the knee:
clear.gif

I am so sick and tired of talking about this. Game 6 is tomorrow, stop CRYING and move the hell on. The refs didn't cost Dallas the game, they lost it themselves. Give Miami some ****ing credit.......

Hey, thats a pretty good picture of last night...I didn't see that side of it. That really shows how much he was touched. and Howard did call a timeout. I watched all of the after-show all the opinions and pics and videos.

Heat Won all you mavs fans get over it

There were a lot of fouls called that shouldn't have been called, And there were a lot of fouls not called. The reffing sucked last night on both sides, especially in the fourth quarter and overtime. The timeout incident was unfortunate for the mavs. He should have known to call the timeout and not make the hand signal asking the bench. The Heat came out on top in a horribly officiated game. Give it to them. Also, there was 1.9 sconds left the timeout would have advanced the ball, but it most likely wouldn't have helped.

MiamiDolfan said:
You don't know anything about basketball, get yourself a clue.

Josh Howard even KNOWS he called the ****ing timeout. Didn't you see the look of "I can't believe I just did that" on his face afterwards? Also, to back that up, it's not the first time he has done this. He called a timeout in the NCAA tourny with Wake Forest in his college days, when the team was down 1 and did not even have a timeout remaining. :rolleyes2 - Hey, why not refer to Haslem getting called constantly for slapping/bumping the AIR? This is the NBA, and stars will always get the calls regardless. That goes for Wade, that goes for DIRK.

MiamiDolfan = :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom